Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=2be11b46285cbc96280179baf8242af8Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Stahlforscher's Unnamed Jedi WIP

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Jedi
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stahlforscher ()

Medals: None

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:02 am    Post subject: Stahlforscher's Unnamed Jedi WIP Reply with quote

Hello all! This is a thread to post concepts and hopefully get some feedback on my quickly developing Generic Jedi build. I am not very crafty so I've instead decided to go with vendors for my different costume pieces.

Jedi Garb - I decided to go with a singular vendor for all pieces of the get-up. I went with Aethereal Designs and she put together a concept that I think looks absolutely incredible.

I'm Caucasian with a slight pinkish tone so I asked her to use some colors to try and counteract that and I think this get-up with blues and greys and browns does a pretty good job.

Belt -- Once again Aethereal Designs will be doing a brown leather belt and three assorted pouches to fit the requirement.

Boots - I plan to order custom boots at another time when budget allows (or when these simply fall apart) but until then, these boots from Amazon should do the part.

Same boots in a different color to showcase detail on the interior side -- there is a zipper, but I believe it isn't too obvious. I'm also considering removing the straps to make it look more basic, I'm just worried about thread holes in the pleather looking too obvious.

Saber -- I had a custom lightsaber commissioned by Nick Cohen of Starfall Sabers. It's pretty simplistic and more than likely will get a leather or canvas wrap in the midsection, but otherwise will remain unmodified. It'll be primarily an ice blue color, but it'll be running a neopixel engine which means color and sound/profile can be changed on the fly. Not important for a character but a cool feature nonetheless. Will also be getting a blue dayblade.

All that's left are some food capsules -- I'll probably just get some from Galaxy's Edge thanks to my proximity to Disneyland.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Jedi All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: