Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=de8c5749ad2f898c1d6acd0f884a203cMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

WIP Erivaan's Yavin Operations Officer

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Rebel Commanders -> Rogue One
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Erivaan (Madeline)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:26 am    Post subject: WIP Erivaan's Yavin Operations Officer Reply with quote

Hey all!
I was told to make a thread for my build so here it is! rebelbird
I have the shirt done so far (made & commissioned by instarlight/Anya)
and am going to be working on building the courage to dye my pants soon. I'll be using the same base pants as Emily/Kryamla so they're starting off from white.

I have a Cassian jacket someone made for me several years ago and wanted to know if I could potentially be approved in it (will post photo in another post) but chances are I'll be using my Jyn Erso jacket instead whenever I receive it.

I haven't been able to track down a PLCE roll pin belt so I'm thinking of going with the second option - RFT style belt and just making it with some leftover leather. I plan on using my Jyn Erso belt/holster rig with my A180 as well as the boots with flaps & buckles I already have.

I'm going to be finishing up my rank badge sometime soon (it's 3D printed)!

Here's a photo of me in the shirt and on the hanger (yes I forgot to iron it please dont judge haha):

Erivaan (Madeline)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:29 am    Post subject: Cassian Jacket Reply with quote

Here are photos of the Cassian jacket. I do think this will have to be fixed to fit me better if I do choose to go with it (which at this point is unlikely). I wanted to get opinions on this jacket nonetheless!

Photos of me with it on & details.
I've tried to iron this poor jacket so many times and nothing gets the freaking wrinkles out!

RebelLady (Kristina Gundersen)
Detachment CO
Detachment CO

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Troopers Helping Troopers (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2020 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maddie, you have a great start!

We can set up a time for you to come over and use my standing steamer on the jacket if you would like to try that. I think it might work. Next time you have something over by the Spectrum just let me know- it shouldn't take more than 20 minutes.

For the belt if you want a PLCE belt they are available on ebay. The key words are "PLCE belt, roll pin buckle" throwing "British" in there usually helps too.

Here's a listing for one, but you may be able to find one less expensively:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/BRITISH-ARMY-MTP-PLCE-WEBBING-BELT-ROLL-PIN-BUCKLE-MILITARY/292576160442?
Yavin Command Post, Duty Officer
Sunrider Base Charity Officer 2016-18
-------------------------------------------------------
Mon Mothma, OT Pilots, Willrow Hood, Resistance Officer, TLJ Leia, ANH General, Mirax Terrik, Lyra Erso
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Rebel Commanders -> Rogue One All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: