Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=64b4687de80209d9998d4f77b6b2c086Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Hello There!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Ra Kura Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kurosaki ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:20 pm    Post subject: Hello There! Reply with quote

Okay, sorry, I couldn't resist the title. I think it's really funny that Obiwan's line has become such a meme. Hey guys! I'm Kurosaki, or Kuro for short~! I just recently got back into Star Wars and I'm a huge huge fan of the Original Trilogy, Rogue One and Mandalorian in particular. My favorite character has always been Luke Skywalker. I really admire him a ton and he has honestly been on my cosplan list for as long as I have been actively cosplaying. I just never thought that I could pull him off? I recently submitted my New Hope Luke outfit and plan to also submit Empire Strikes Back as soon as one of my good friends finishes printing a blaster for me (which is super awesome of him like ahhh). I hope to be able to participate in activities with Rebel Legion here and there! My work schedule and friend schedule keep me pretty busy, but I love charity work and it's so amazing what you guys do here.
Here are some pics of me as Luke by Dragonatic_Lenz Photography over on Instagram.

sabino (Ann Collins)
Ra Kura Base CO
Ra Kura Base CO

Medals: None

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there Kuro we have tons of Jedi in the queue right now so it may take an extended amount of time to hear back. We wish you luck on your submission. We have a Facebook group especially for new recruits where you can post up and get feedback from other members as well. Below is the link for that.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/RaKuraRecruits/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Ra Kura Base All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: