Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=199910904b9f55ad0fcf7ce1738891dfMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Newbie - Iden/Del/Hask family build

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Mos Eisley Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
twigga ()

Medals: None

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:10 pm    Post subject: Newbie - Iden/Del/Hask family build Reply with quote

Hello There!

Long-time lurker working on my first build: Iden Versio Rebel. It's a family thing and my husband is working on it with me, along with a Del Meeko costume for him and a Gideon Hask for our son (yes, wrong side, but two out of three ain't bad, right?). I think between the three we will be working on these for a long time, a long time.

I don't have pictures to post yet, as we are very early stages, but any help/advice/suggestions appreciated!

Struggling to find boots in women's and kids sizes right now.

Hope to post pics soon.
CT-9494 (Joe)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the Mos Eisley Base forums, twigga! Good luck on your family's builds.

Unfortunately due to COVID-19 we have had limited events, meet & greets, and build days. Are you located in the Phoenix area, Tucson area, or somewhere else?

CT/TI-9494
Dune Sea Garrison
twigga ()

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 3:44 pm    Post subject: New member Reply with quote

Hello Joe,
I'm in the Phoenix area, NE Valley.
We're starting to make good progress on our builds. I hope to post some progress pictures soon.
Debbie
stardancer1914 (Star Dancer)
Detachment CO
Detachment CO

Medals: 6 (View more...)
Celebration Europe 3 (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Twigga! Looking forward to your build progress. Be sure to also post a Work in Process in the costume standards forum so the judges can follow your progress.

• United Citizens of the Galactic Republic DCO 2016 to present
  • MEB Membership Officer & Tosche Temple Mistress Oct 2018 to present
  • UCGR - DXO 2015
  • Legion Costume Judge - Jedi & Rebel Supporters 2015 to 2017
  • Mos Eisley Base - Grand Canyon State
twigga ()

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:11 pm    Post subject: WIP post location? Reply with quote

stardancer1914 wrote:
Welcome Twigga! Looking forward to your build progress. Be sure to also post a Work in Process in the costume standards forum so the judges can follow your progress.

Will do! Since I'm so new, I'm a bit overwhelmed with the number of forums and groups. Which forum specifically shall I post my WIP? I don't want to make a faux pas as a newbie.

Iden doesn't have a standard yet, so I'm not sure where she fits in.

Thanks!
Debbie
awindowacrossall (Jana)
Detachment XO
Detachment XO

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2020 4:15 pm    Post subject: Re: WIP post location? Reply with quote

twigga wrote:
stardancer1914 wrote:

Will do! Since I'm so new, I'm a bit overwhelmed with the number of forums and groups. Which forum specifically shall I post my WIP? I don't want to make a faux pas as a newbie.

Thanks!
Debbie

Welcome! So Rebel Iden falls into Starfighter Command with the Pilots, I believe. Best of luck on your build.
Approved Costumes:
Resistance Rey, Jakku Rey, TFA Pilot
awindowacrossall (Jana)
Detachment XO
Detachment XO

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2020 4:15 pm    Post subject: Re: WIP post location? Reply with quote

twigga wrote:
stardancer1914 wrote:

Thanks!
Debbie

Welcome! So Rebel Iden falls into Starfighter Command with the Pilots, I believe. Best of luck on your build.
Approved Costumes:
awindowacrossall (Jana)
Detachment XO
Detachment XO

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2020 4:16 pm    Post subject: Re: WIP post location? Reply with quote

twigga wrote:
stardancer1914 wrote:

Thanks!
Debbie

Additionally, the rebel pilot section can help point you in the right directions, along with the FB group for rebel pilots- https://www.facebook.com/groups/520370295014245/?ref=share
Approved Costumes:
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Mos Eisley Base All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: