Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=47e180d7ae5bb540b20fdbbb66d76b10Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Hello Ben and everybody in Jax area

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Ra Kura Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fett-bobafett ()

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:35 pm    Post subject: Hello Ben and everybody in Jax area Reply with quote

Hi. I am finally joining the Rebel Legion due to an exciting new prospective costume that falls under RL.

Cassie sent me this way to get started on a Zorii Bliss costume.
(Thank you for your help, as always, Cassie!)

I have done a lot of research already, but time with work and school will limit costume progress. Since this is a new CRL in progress, I am hesitant to order fabric until a consensus has been reached.

--Colleen
A SW costumer and trooper since 2005.
DragonTrooper (Ben Faircloth)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to Ra Kura Base Colleen! As always, let us know if you need anything Smile
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

happy to see you over here, Colleen! I'm glad I was able to help point you the right direction.

Just keep an eye on those threads/areas I linked you, and hopefully more discussion will happen on them now that the movie is out. Don't be afraid to give input on the threads if you have information or want to discuss, since you are building it.

& again; welcome! we're here to help should you need it Very Happy

MMCC Canon/Legends Brigade Captain
sabino (Ann Collins)
Ra Kura Base CO
Ra Kura Base CO

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello and Welcome Colleen. We look forward to seeing your progress. We have an awesome base here in Ra Kura. Everyone is very helpful so don’t be afraid to ask for help. Good luck on your build.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Ra Kura Base All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: