Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=2e436b7300a97f8ec6c850245506dc7cMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

ROTS Anakin belt question/general build help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Jedi -> Anakin Skywalker
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gokaiblue ()

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:24 am    Post subject: ROTS Anakin belt question/general build help Reply with quote

So, I have started my ROTS Anakin build, and I came across this belt.

http://www.thecostumebase.com/anakin-deluxe-dark-brown-black-full-belt-set-pouches-capsules/

It appears to look good enough, but I'm not entirely sure, especially as it's made out of pleather.

I also came across this tunic on etsy with the intent of using it as the inner tunic. The color looks alright (perhaps a bit light), and I'm probably going to use it for an upcoming con, but would it meet RL standards? I'm pretty sure it won't due to being made out of linen, but I thought I'd ask.
Psab Keel ()

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The costume base stuff is garbage. Honestly I would save your money and invest it in a quality belt.

The tunic is not at all accurate either.

I would check with Woodman. He makes nice stuff from what I've heard.
gokaiblue ()

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really? From the picture, the belt looked pretty good.

And yeah, figured as much with the tunic.
The_Auto_Tech (Cody Templeton)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's not a ton of traffic on here for Anakin, but if you'd like some more info with more activity join Anakin Skywalker Build Group on Facebook. I'm on there, and actually just finished making a bunch of threads pertaining to accuracy for parts and talking about suppliers as well. That belt and pouches are inaccurate, as is that tunic. I would not use either of those. If you want accuracy stuff Woody is definitely a good choice as he did my stuff, and it's amazing.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Jedi -> Anakin Skywalker All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: