Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=a59c2b52ee66b6f66a5acceb4c8b053eMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Hi from Louisville

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Corellian Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DanJ63 ()

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:57 pm    Post subject: Hi from Louisville Reply with quote

Hi Everyone,
New here. Name is Dan. Interested in Jedi costume and looking forward to working with you all!! Ben
FallenJedi ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: 7 (View more...)
Website Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Dan, welcome to Corellian Base, best of luck on your jedi costume Thumbs up
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello there! Welcome Dan. Make sure that you take a look at the Rebel Legion costume standards. You will find a lot of information on both face characters and generic Jedi costumes. Best of luck.
jedimika ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: 12 (View more...)
Celebration Anaheim (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the forums Dan. Always happy to have more Jedi around here.
fleurderys ()
Base Membership Officer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome, Dan! That sounds awesome. Please feel free to reach out with any questions!
DanJ63 ()

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks everyone! Working on this and hope to have something to show soon.
DocAphraRey (Lindsay Bertrand)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:34 pm    Post subject: Welcome Bro! Reply with quote

Hi Dan, I'm a Kentucky Base member, as well as 501st garrison member. When you get close to approval holler at me and I'll help you get set up with the 501st forum in terms of being able to see all the events local to Louisville and across KY for trooping opportunities. I live in South eastern KY but I troop the ville often as well as all over the state! There are several other base members in your region too.
DanJ63 ()

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:32 am    Post subject: Re: Welcome Bro! Reply with quote

DocAphraRey wrote:
Hi Dan, I'm a Kentucky Base member, as well as 501st garrison member. When you get close to approval holler at me and I'll help you get set up with the 501st forum in terms of being able to see all the events local to Louisville and across KY for trooping opportunities. I live in South eastern KY but I troop the ville often as well as all over the state! There are several other base members in your region too.

Hi Lindsay, I remember talking with you at GalaxyCon in L'ville. Thanks for chiming in! I'll be seeing you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Corellian Base All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: