Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=d29b2ea71997a3b9a6027892a67411cfMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

12/20 - 12/22 TROS Premiere - Alexandria

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Dagobah Base -> Louisiana Upcoming Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
littlemac_747 (Michael)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:31 am    Post subject: 12/20 - 12/22 TROS Premiere - Alexandria Reply with quote

12/20-12/22 The Rise Of Skywalker Movie Premier - Alexandria

Contact Name: Laekynn Brence
Contact Phone Number: (318) 290-4177
Contact Email: ba_alx@southerntheatres.com
Event Name: Star Wars Opening Weekend
Venue: The Grand 16 Alexandria
Venue address: 2039 N Mall Dr
Alexandria, Louisiana
USA
Event Start: 12/20/19 - 5 pm
Event End: 12/22/19 - 8 pm
Event Website:
Expected number of attendees: 500
Requested number of characters: Any
Requested character types: Any
Secure changing/staging area: Yes
Can troopers carry blasters: Yes
Can troopers carry/bring props like lightsabers and staffs: Yes
Is parking available: Yes
Is venue accessible to those with limited mobility: Yes

Amenities available at venue: This is a movie cinema so there are full service restrooms as well as multiple concessions available for purchase.

Comments: I am trying to get an opening weekend event in place for the opening for Star Wars. I've listed all weekend as the dates but I would only need you one day. Friday, Saturday, or Sunday works for us just depends on your schedule. We would like to have you guys come out to interact and take pictures with the guest and make the overall opening experience great. Please feel free to email me for further communication with this! Thanks so much!
Referred by: My corporate manager gave me the contact info

Troopers:
Michael - Thire - Sunday

Wranglers:
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Dagobah Base -> Louisiana Upcoming Events All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: