Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=8a4965a64245ea728004595ae8e7a005Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

WOTR X-Wing Crew Updates (Open Cockpit & Work Day Info)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Mountain Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PtrsonsZOO (Jennifer Peterson)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 6 (View more...)
Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

March 9th & 10th, Open Cockpit (9th) and Work Days!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Active Legion Member

Star Wars Reads Day 2014 (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Coming up in a week is your next chance to play with a life-size Star Wars toy!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Active Legion Member

Celebration17 (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since the Snowmageddon was a lie...we will be working on the X-Wing tomorrow
raiderj33 (Jenn Darnell)
Bantha Canyon Base CO
Bantha Canyon Base CO

Medals: 4 (View more...)
2013 Christmas Toys for Tots Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just wondering ...are we able to show up in full X Wing pilot gear and take pictures on any of the open cockpit days?
Active Legion Member

Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Absolutely! The more the merrier on Open Cockpit Demo Days. Arrangements can be made for Mountain Base members for other times, as long as there is XWP Staff available.
Active Legion Member

Celebration Anaheim (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

January Open Cockpit is the 18th from 10am-2pm. There will also be an RMFF meeting following the OC, for anyone interested. I will be onsite from 9am-1:30pm to get anyone registered for volunteer status at the museum. Your first troop is "on the house," but if you plan to do more at the museum, it's important to get the background check filled out. This protects the museum, as well as you, because without it, you are not covered by the museum's insurance, and as such, cannot participate in the major events. Message me for the link to the forms if you are interested, or you want to check to be sure a previous check is complete.
Active Legion Member

Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

March 21st is our next Open Cockpit Day. I'll try to have the green screen there, too, if anyone needs submission pix.
Vadersblade (Robert)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 3 (View more...)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How often do we do the open cockpit troops? Is there a separate planning thread somewhere or is the event info in here only?

I'd like to troop one of these, but had no idea about the Valentine's Day one. I saw a FB post about the 5/3 and 5/4, but I can't find any planning here. Am I just missing it?

*Edit* Now I can't even find the thread that referenced the Valentine's Day event. And I don't see a group up top for the Squadron. Just the KJO and Raid. Is my forum view jacked or am I losing it? help
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I need to get better about posting the notices in here. I tend to run most of the X-Wing stuff through the X-Wing Project Facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/XWingProject

We used to do them every month, when the museum was running them on the 2nd Saturday. However, the event schedule has been changing when they do the open cockpit demo days. We'll be there in March, but the April one will be during Celebration. May will be the big event (May 3rd - Star Wars at the Hangar), in addition to the demo day. June will depend on when the demo is, and we tend to skip July & August because of the heat.
Vadersblade (Robert)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, I liked that on FB. If you send out event invites that way, feel free to add me and send them my way as well:
https://www.facebook.com/Vadersblade

I don't have a pilot costume, but it's on the list lol.

Does Canyon Runners not have a sub-forum here? I feel that would be a good place to keep the WOR info.
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It does, but then only approved pilots get the intell. Open Cockpits are open to everyone. First OC is on the house, if you're going to be a regular, there's some paperwork to fill out for the museum (which I'll give you on the first time).
Vadersblade (Robert)
Active Legion Member

CVI Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it only visible by pilots? All I see in the sub-forum here is KJO and Raid.

Usually the squad should be visible to all Base members, but only be postable by the squad.
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As far as I know, RLSC Squads are only visible to RLSC members, because we do have the forum.
Jello (Tony)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is indeed only visible to pilots. I couldn't see it until I got approved. Kinda odd, because it was visible to all once upon a time.

Try not! Do, or do not. There is no try.
Vadersblade (Robert)
Active Legion Member

Celebration Anaheim (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It should be visible to all, but only postable by RLSC. At least that's how it works in most other bases.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Mountain Base All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 9 of 10

Jump to: