Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=64466282aed0bc52c5d1fad4a60f307cMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

SOLD: Naboo Royal Security Officer - all parts except boots

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Freedom Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shivannd (Joel Webne)
Freedom Base XO
Freedom Base XO

Medals: 5 (View more...)
RL Trading Card Design Team (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:32 am    Post subject: SOLD: Naboo Royal Security Officer - all parts except boots Reply with quote

For Sale is my Naboo Royal Security Costume as seen in 1999 Star Wars: The Phantom Menace.
I am saddened that I have to sell this as it is a very comfortable costume and I have enjoyed wearing and displaying it.
https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Royal_Naboo_Security_Forces/Legends

I am 6'1" and approx 210lbs. It fits me comfortably. The pants have room to take in or let out in the waist and they are a 36 Long and can be shortened. They are a standard style medium weight dress pant
This is a REBEL LEGION approved costume. It was made for the 2009 Christmas Parade here in Richmond which if anyone is asked it was the DEATHMARCH as the weather was cold with rain and snow during the 2.1 mile walk. And after everything was said and done, I was completely dry under the jacket since the leather and coat are weather resistant
    - The coat has 4 secure snaps and all of the leather on the jerkin is hand stitched and lined and has velcro to attach the sides once over the head.
    - The Gauntlets are resin cast and have elastic straps attached to velcro on the inside of them to side and secure to the arm.
    - the blaster is a cast of the original Pizza Hut blaster and is resin as well. I have modified the side scope to be removable for transport with metal pins to secure in place. It has the covertec attachment for the belt. The belt has velcro in the back to secure.
    - There are 2 sets of gloves one with flares and one without. My hand size is a 9 to 9.5 so a standard medium.
    - the cap is a bellman style cap that will fit a 21.5 - 22 head size

I have worn this for multiple events and it is WELL taken care of and comes from a smoke free home. It stays hung up while not in use and all other items are stored in my costume bins.

Here are images from my costume submission:

And here is a link to ALL of my photos of the costume
https://photos.app.goo.gl/riSCZ4zQ3RdQz8Vy5

I am asking $650 + actual shipping. I am not looking to part this out. I am keeping the boots as they are in use for my RFT and Imperial costumes
Please let me know if you want any other pictures or information about the costume.
PM me or email me at jsweb3@comcast.net for information

FYI: if you are interested and live in the New York, NJ, CT, central MD, or DC area, I will be traveling to Bridgeport, CT next Friday and will be there until Sunday for a reunion and will be going up 95 so I can meet close to the highway on my way up on Friday the 27th.
If you are in Virginia, you can save shipping and meet me around Richmond or I can bring it up to Air N Scare at the end of October.

Thanks for looking

Joel Webne
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Freedom Base All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: