Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=47e6590aedc283d3457ca50b61aeaba4Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

07/03/19-07/07/19 Marin County Fair

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base -> Event Mission Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kitfox (Karen Katich)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 3 (View more...)
South Carolina Relief Badge (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:47 pm    Post subject: 07/03/19-07/07/19 Marin County Fair Reply with quote

Greetings All!

Thank you again for all the support of everyone that helped out at the Marin County Fair Galactic Space Port this year! rock

I found that this year it was not as crowded but was a steady flow of people throughout the day. Maybe that was because we did not have as many interactive displays for the kids, which tends to have more people hang out in the area.

Surprisingly Kids Day did not have a bunch of kids! Usually we get large groups of kids that come through on that day, but this year I saw no large groups. Lots of kids but not the typical number of groups. dunno

We had several new display photo ops areas. pics The Endor Bunker endor trooper as well as a First Order Recruitment Center tk . My thanks to Mark & Tom Berschens for the First Order Recruitment Center. Awesome job! I managed to get the majority of the Endor Bunker done, except the front top section/roof. Instead Marcus Wessels was nice enough to bring his camouflage netting which we used as a roof. No complaints!! Very Happy

Plenty of characters that supported the event throughout the day.
Chewie as always was a huge hit! Dance Chewie
R2D2 R2 D2 (multiple of them) as well as R2V1 had plenty of room on the floor space this year due to the different placement of the displays. They are also a favorite of the patrons! cheers

Vader, Dooku, Luke, Leia, Ezra, Rey, Hera, Pilots, Troopers, TK's, Clones, and Mandos. Fett I am sure I am missing characters!!

Thanks to those Handlers & Photographers! Thumbs up Our costume people were kept safe and lots of pictures taken with the help of these people! bow

There were no fights between Imperial & Rebel Forces! hugs Everyone played nice with everyone and kept the mutual respect.

Hope everyone had fun and got to see some of the fair outside the actual event area!

My thanks to the following people for attending, or wanting to attend but couldn't:

Grant McKinney - R2
Heather Archuletta - R2 Handler
Brian Munger - R2V1
Andrew Johnson - R2
Gerard Fajardo – R2 Handler Photographer
Tami Ashford - Handler Photographer
Karen Louie - Photographer
Chris Mortenson - Handler
David Chin - Handler

Karen Katich – RL Leia
Lindsay Cole – RL
Sarah Adams – Chewie
Garrett Steele – Handler (Chewie)
Kathleen Hatch – Rey
Sarah Richardson – Leia
Timothy Burke – Ezra
Lindsay Cole – Hera
Emerald May – Rey
Ernie Katler – RL trooper / Dooku
Matt Tolosa – RL Luke
Dale Tolosa RL Pilot
Mitchell Johnson - Mace Windu / Vader
Mark Berschens - RL / Clone Trooper

Tom Berschens - First Order Trooper
Kyle Berschens - Tie
Brooklyn Berschens - Jyn Erso
Madyson Berschens - Rey

Marcus Wessels - Handler / Cantina Band Member
Mike Morris - TK
Ian Hiebert - Vader / TK
Bill Parsons - TK
Raymond Gretchman - TK
Edward Karl - TK
Jarron - handler TK

Kevin Devine Vader TK Mando
Jacob Adair – Mando
Tracy Miller Mando
Daniel Frank Mando
John Calvin Mando
Monica Calvin Mando handler
Richard Dato Mando
Jonathan Flemming mando
Tracy Miller Mando

Dynamatt Holdaway
Chris Cope
Matthew Ribeiro Raven?
Cassie Brown
Evan Cray
Rachel Litfin
Chris Green
Shelley Hawkins
Eddie Lerma

You are all AWESOME!! We got so many compliments on characters, displays, friendliness, and even between the costume groups and their interaction with each other! Way to be professional!!
pompom rock pompom

Thanks again!

Karen Katich
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base -> Event Mission Reports All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: