Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=5f0b01f635257e736e338df58c1ac601Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

TLJ Resistance Trooper WIP

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Rebel Alliance Infantry Detachment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bergler94 ()

Medals: None

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:03 pm    Post subject: TLJ Resistance Trooper WIP Reply with quote

Hello! Newbie builder here!

I just got started on putting together a resistance trooper as shown on Crait in TLJ. My main point of reference is Salaka Kuchimba from the visual dictionary, which looks like this. I plan on getting some goggles as well to make it a bit less basic.

So far I've ordered a soviet afghanistan cap from here, the Po-Zu boots from here, and a vintage anorak jacket from here. I will remove the strings and sew shut the collar of the jacket to make it screen-accurate.

I'm also planning on ordering this sterling SAS assault pack, this PLCE roll pin belt, as well as this mesh net scarf.
Huge thanks to the Resistance Trooper facebook group for helping me find these things!!

My main issue right now however is finding the right pants. I've browsed around several army surplus stores but have a hard time finding brown non-BDU pants. So far the best ones I've come across are these, but I'd like to have a second opinion before ordering two (in order to make the kneepads) as they're a bit pricey.

I've read the CRL discussions for both TFA and TLJ resistance troopers as well as asked around with people who've had their outfits approved, but if there's anything else I should be aware of please let me know! Looking forward to getting this done, hopefully in time for the ROS premiere!
Bergler94 ()

Medals: None

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found these pants just now that also seem to fit the bill for a much better price.

Thoughts?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Rebel Alliance Infantry Detachment All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: