About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=4768b68b906db49727f2c0f491a1dff1Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Costume Progress
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 46, 47, 48  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Australia -> Tatooine Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
_Master_Skywalker_ ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Bronze Medal (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

there's a real "buzz" around now, hopefully not long now til we're official

davej ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only waiting on boots now . Once I have them , you Jedi will have some trooper cannon fodder Smile
_Master_Skywalker_ ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dave, Man, good to see you here. I don't go to NO anymore- sick of the BS, but I'd like to catch up with you again...great too see you in the Legion. Have you got pics of your costume to date ?

I'd love to see some Smile

starfirephoenix (Alison)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fantastic davej, thanks for the update! Wink Can't wait to see pics Wink Where did you get your helmet from??
_Master_Skywalker_ ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it'll be awesome to have a Rebel trooper Dave

Dain Antares (Ben)
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I received my new belt today. Wonderful look and feel to it! Look forward to trying it out next time I don the robes Smile
starfirephoenix (Alison)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool! I think that the newer one is much improved.

That new buckle's real good too isn't it? I pulled the belt that I bought apart for the metal parts. It's a nice looking Obi-Wan buckle Smile Going to use it, and the rivets for a belt for MS.
Dain Antares (Ben)
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, the buckle is good! It's all one piece this time. It was able to be unbuckled on the 'old' one, which was problematic at times. I think the old pouches are a better colour match for this belt also.
Alcfalath (Matthew Wilson)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys, just an update on my Anakin Costume. Very Happy

As you saw in the pics, i have the tunic, tabard and obi fabric.

I currently have paid for and am awaiting completion and postage of a full Anakin RotS Belt and pouches setup from Diego/The Rebel Agent, as well as his brand new Anakin Glove Buckles Very Happy I cannot reccommend more highly Diego's products and will be taking extensive pics of them once they arrive

In 2 months i will be purchasing the Robe Fabric, which ill send off to get made up for me, and by the time that arrives back here, i will have purchased my Boots from Carlos/The Leather Boutique, as well as The Lambskin Leather Tabards and Glove from Claudio from Customs Props Very Happy

Ill be up and running by SupaNova Perth, but hopefully bofore the start of July Very Happy

I wish i had all the money right now so I can get in on the Tatooine Outpost action Very Happy btw has anyone thought of making up something special for the people who were here for its creation in its first year, like a patch or shirt? or both... Smile it would be a great piece of memorablilia Very Happy
starfirephoenix (Alison)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the update! Sounds like they have been very helpful at Sons of the Suns Smile I'm looking forward to seeing pics of everything as it arrives Smile

Unfortunately we aren't able to produce any official merchandise for our outpost with our logo (like shirts and patches and the like) until we've been established for at least 12 months. Rest assured that when it's getting close to 12 months, we'll do something special Smile
morgan-aleghieri (Rebecca Brown)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys, I'm thinking about posting in under the Rebel Trooper forums RE my Jan Ors costume to see if I can get some pointers as to what costume standards I'll need to have for her, but I don't want to go ahead and do that until I make sure I've read all the documentation I need to.

Last_Chael mentioned to me at some point in the distant past something or other about a "three references" rule for obscure costumes but I can't seem to find the documentation where this has been written down - Could someone direct me to the right place? Smile

Anywho, I'll probably make a post RE Jan when I get home from work so I've got a bunch of pictures that I can link to.
starfirephoenix (Alison)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like a good idea! From what I've seen though, Jan is definitely an accepted character costume. I've seen at least a couple in the RL.

I had a quick look in the Costume Standards forum but didn't find anything for her.
morgan-aleghieri (Rebecca Brown)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright, made my post. Still can't see my reference pics, but at least I've got the links to them up so other people can see what I'm going on about. Smile
davej ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

_Master_Skywalker_ wrote:
Dave, Man, good to see you here. I don't go to NO anymore- sick of the BS, but I'd like to catch up with you again...great too see you in the Legion. Have you got pics of your costume to date ?

I'd love to see some Smile

Hi Dave , good to be here Smile Yeah , the BS has been overwhelming . I understand where you are coming from . Some people can't shut up ...
No pics , my camera died at the TAG reunion Sad I'll have a new one when I remember to buy one .
Alison , I've got an Altmanns helmet . One of the 501st blokes knew someone who had one . Lucky coincidence Smile
Looks like my boots have fallen through , I'm searching Evilbay even as I type .
_Master_Skywalker_ ()
Active Legion Member

Hurricane Sandy Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cool mate, hope you get it finished soon & submit it for approval Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Australia -> Tatooine Base All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 46, 47, 48  Next
Page 3 of 48

Jump to: