Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=85c6a235da9ebaa8006515a0ef973ddaMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Welcome to Endor Base! Feel free to introduce yourself :)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
EmStarlight ()

Medals: None

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello! I'm brand new to this and am about to get started on my first costume EVER and am super excited about it. I'm in Sonoma county and am planning an OT X-wing set-up for my first look. Really looking forward to getting things going finally. Look forward to meeting some of you!

-Emmy
bookhoarding ()

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello all. I'm working on my first costume for legion approval, the Mara Jade catsuit. Already posted about it here and any advice would be more than welcome!

-Bianca
brierly4 ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Troopers Helping Troopers (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello. My name is Troy Brierly. I am brand spanking new to the Rebel Legion. My love of Star Wars goes back literally to 1977 when I was 8 years old. That Halloween I was Luke Skywalker, and despite others opinions I am a fan of ALL of the SW movies. Of course my first love is Episodes 4,5, and 6 but I love 'em all.

I am also a member of the 501st Legion as Grand Moff Wilhuff Tarkin and a Jawa.

When I decided to build a Jawa I decided to join up with the RL as well because I've met some very cool people and had a few troops that were really fun to mix up with the 501st, RL and Mandos. It's all Star Wars and I enjoy the costuming and the charity involved.

Pleasure to be a part of this and looking forward to meeting more of you all.

May The Force Be With You.
501st ID 18949
dionaly (Liz Turner)
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm actually an old member from Dagobah Base that went inactive during grad school. Moved out to the East Bay about a year ago and am finally ready to get back into trooping. Just gotta dust off the old Jedi robes.
OddViking ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been working on a build since may, and I decided recently to focus on an Endor Commando. I have the Donut helmet built, you can see the process post I did here: http://www.forum.rebellegion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=88040 , so I am in the process of building the rest. I love making props, so this will be fun.

I live in Alameda, CA.

--Colin
Celticzombie (Hannah)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Norcal fam!

I have had the pleasure in meeting a handful of Endor base members throughout the last couple of years and I finally decided to join in on the fun a few months ago. Long before I can remember, I was a Star Wars fan. I think it was engraved into my dna before birth. My father had it. I have it. My sisters have it. Heh.

I hadn't put together a costume since i was eight years old. I of course dressed as Princess Leia in her senatorial gown. Smile After spending about seven months making and putting together Jyn Erso's Jedha outfit, my first RL costume, I finally submitted it in August. Hooray! I am very pleased with it and I hope I get to troop with you all soon after it is reviewed.

Looking forward to meeting some of you if I haven't already.
Cheers,
Hannah
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18
Page 18 of 18

Jump to: