Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=74798d6aee926ebd1c7df602c8404e79Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Welcome to Endor Base! Feel free to introduce yourself :)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JM Saber-Slinger (John-Michael)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello everyone!

I joined Rebel Legion in Southern California so I am officially a Sunrider Base member, but I JUST recently moved to San Jose, CA literally YESTERDAY.

I hope to meet and troop woth as many of you as I can and look forward to potentially making new friends in Endor Base!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Draeden Wren (Donald Wicks)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 7 (View more...)
Dragon Con 2014 (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to Endor Base and NorCal. Looking forward to trooping with you as well.

Until we reach the last edge, the last opening, the last star, and can go no higher. - Enfys Nest
Conqueror_Worm (Andrew Smith)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi guys,
I'm currently living in El Cerrito in the East Bay. I'm in the process of putting together an X-wing pilot as my first Rebel Legion worthy costume.
Can't wait to start trooping with you guys!
JohnstonMR (Michael Johnston)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Troopers Helping Troopers (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:54 am    Post subject: Sacramento Reply with quote

Hello. I'm Michael Johnston, in Sacramento. I'm just a forum member right now; I'm working on building a Jedi costume.

I'm old enough that I was six when I saw EpIV in 1977. I grew up in Napa, CA and one of the highlights of my childhood was "meeting" the R2 loaned to the Napa county fair by Lucasfilm. I've been an ardent fan ever since.

I look forward to getting myself up to formal membership!
Draeden Wren (Donald Wicks)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 7 (View more...)
Website Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent. I'm looking forward to seeing your complete works. Good luck.

Until we reach the last edge, the last opening, the last star, and can go no higher. - Enfys Nest
sunrider ()

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Endor Base! I wasn't sure if this was only for official legion members or not but I saw that another forum user posted on here so I thought I would too. I've been a life long Star Wars fan(born and raised) and have known about the legion for a while but I never thought about actually trying to join up until I recently met a local RL member by the name of, Skye, who has encouraged me to submit some costumes. I currently have my own custom Jedi costume, Ep. 3 Obi-Wan and Ep. 6 Luke(all versions except the poncho and helmet from Endor which i'm currently in the process of adding to the costume). Hopefully, I can get some decent photos soon and submit them for approval. Thanks everyone for doing what you do! And, may the force be with you! Always.
illstr8or ()

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greetings Endor Base!!! My name is Van and I live in Berkeley. I started my Chewbacca build about 6 weeks ago so feel free to check it out: http://www.forum.rebellegion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=70841

I'm looking forward to meeting y'all and learning about your troop experiences and own costume builds. I'm especially interested in meeting other Wookiee builders in the area.

I'm a huge SW fan ever since ANH came out in '77. I remember my sister and I had to wait a whole week because the lines that first weekend in Akron, OH were so long. Dad wasn't the type to stand in a long line waiting for droids, wookiees or Tusken raiders of any kind. Made amusement parks also a joy. Love you Dad ;-)

Needless to say, the wait ever since, has been worth it. My build for Chewie is also similar in that it's a labor of love, a major time commitment and I'm enjoying the process every surefooted and missed step along the way. To me, the journey is the real reward.

Cheers, Endor!
abailey1 (Anthony Bailey)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi all, My name is Anthony Bailey. I have been a Rebel Legion member for almost 3 years. I am a 501st member as well since 2007. I just transferred from Sunrider base. I now live in the Sacramento area.

I have an EP3 Commander Cody that I troop. I am looking forward to new adventures with the new Endor Base folks.

See you all soon.
Sam Crow (Mike Larsen)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:08 pm    Post subject: hi From Paso Robles Reply with quote

Hi guys, i am currently a member of the Rebel Legion and 501st with home base down in SoCal. My home is actually located about an hour north of San Luis Obispo which puts me kind of in no mans land between SoCal and NorCal bases. All of my friends and family are in SoCal so i went with that option but I'd be interested in trooping with you all as well up as far as Monterey or Santa Cruz. If you all need an extra Tusken let me know I am happy to join. thanks
grenkr ()

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey all, like the guy above i wasnt sure if forum members could post here but why not, my name is George i Currently live in Eureka and atm im trying to put together a Han Solo costume, hope I get to troop with you all soon!
StonetheSkald ()

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahoy! I am the first of three new folks from Santa Rosa, two Jedi and my wife, a fringe.

The Jedi outfits are almost done, though I am planning a Light Axe build.

I was hoping to get some ideas and clarification on Fringe rules. My wife wants to play a Zabrak of some kind. Thoughts?
bart415 ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess this would be the correct place to introduce meself Smile

Hi everyone! I'm Bart, from San Mateo and just joined Rebel Legion as of last week! Smile

I'm very excited to have been accepted and looking forward to meeting everyone here! I'm also going to be decked out in my flight suit when halloween comes around at work since they'll be having a lil mini costume show!

Star Wars Photo Coverages
Star Wars Celebration Anaheim 2015
Star Wars Celebration Orlando 2017
GunnerScott ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:55 pm    Post subject: Greetings Reply with quote

Ahoy Fellow rebels. Trooper Cook checking in. Just got my formal application approved and now I ready to join the ranks of the galaxies best freedom fighters.
Right now I'm stationed in Sacramento, but as the old saying goes, " Have Blaster, will travel"
Looking forward to new adventures.
South-Paw Jin ()

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:35 pm    Post subject: Howdy Endor, from Bakersfield Reply with quote

Hello all. I am a Bakersfield Ca resident, and I look forward to joining your ranks some day!

I have several lighsabers, need all the rest to go with them - working on that. I also have aspirations to assemble a Snap Wexley costume. I'm a bit short to be a rebel pilot but have the beard, again, part way there!

MTFBWY
Hagen ()

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greetings Endor Base,
Figured I should introduce myself here as well. Real name is James, but go by my Mando's name of Hagen (know to many James' Razz )
Working on an Old Man Rex that I have most of the parts for. Should start making head way on it after the new year.
Have a good one,
Hagen
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 16 of 19

Jump to: