Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=7e10ad01d9c27ff9bbb0079b0e38d6e5Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Welcome to Endor Base! Feel free to introduce yourself :)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
themarko60 ()

Medals: None

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Draeden Wren wrote:
Greetings Mark. Nice to meet you. As hot as the East Bay Area was yesterday, I'm assuming anywhere near Fresno looked like Mustafar.

Look forward to seeing your Plo. MTFBWY.

It is a lot like Mustafar down here right now, but we just move inside and build our toys under the cooling breezes of our central air.

In case anyone hasn't seen it yet my Plo build thread is here: http://www.forum.rebellegion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=57536&sid=2fe6e894e6dd5e59ce516cfd79139a89

Mark
padmeskywalker54 (Angela Schuler)
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello everyone! I've been in the Legion for awhile but only just discovered which base I should be in. My name is Angela and I'm from Porterville, Tulare County. I'm right on the border of the two bases, Endor and Sunrider, literally the border, so I've been confused. But now I know I belong here! I'm very glad to have that all cleared up and look forward to getting to know everyone here! I have one official costume, Leia's ewok village dress, and am putting the finishing touches on a Twi'lek/human Jedi. Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Kay_Dee (Kathy)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 3 (View more...)
CVI Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

padmeskywalker54 wrote:
Hello everyone! I've been in the Legion for awhile but only just discovered which base I should be in. My name is Angela and I'm from Porterville, Tulare County. I'm right on the border of the two bases, Endor and Sunrider, literally the border, so I've been confused. But now I know I belong here! I'm very glad to have that all cleared up and look forward to getting to know everyone here! I have one official costume, Leia's ewok village dress, and am putting the finishing touches on a Twi'lek/human Jedi. Smile

Actually, people in Tulare can choose which base they want to be in as I recall. So when you joined, for whatever reason, you were put in Sunrider at that time. Your official base is Sunrider in your profile, and you will see and be able to vote in their sub forums.

If you want to change bases and be in Endor Base instead, we need to arrange for an official forum "transfer" so that you see all our Endor Base boards, and can vote in Endor base elections. Basically, it depends on if it's easier for you to get Southern California events (LA), or Northern California events (San Francisco, Fresno, Modesto...) or where most of your friends are. I'll also PM you.

Rebel Legion - Endor Base
Kay-Dee's Costume Site
Facebook: Kay Dee Collection and Costumes
Jaxxa ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
TFA LFL Red Carpet World Premiere (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi.

I've been relocated to my employer's SF office and will now be pew pew-ing things in your territory while Mos Espa mourns my absence. Or celebrates. Either/or.
Uncle Porkins (Donald Wicks)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 7 (View more...)
Dragon Con 2014 (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad to have you, welcome aboard.

"Until we reach the last edge, the last opening, the last star, and can go no higher". - Enfys Nest

Endor BCO - 2015-2019
Endor BPRO - 2014-2015
G'nott sH'urr (David Campbell)
Base Membership Officer

2017 Dragon Con Medal (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dropping by to say hellooooooo!

im a native, I was born and raised in Avenal (Kings County, I-5 / Hwy33/ Hwy 269 ) and relocated to Dagobah (literally) 11 years ago.

I was looking through the new posts tonight ( I always hit the recent posts tab on the right of the screen) and saw Tulare and Fresno listed.

If I get to head that way this year Ill try to bring my Endor gear and troop with you all!

Squadron Commander, DragonSnake Squadron

NCOIC, "GUNNY" Marine Detachment Barbarossa

Commander, Deep South Mothership, Visitor Fleet.
Kay_Dee (Kathy)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Jaxxa - you should have received an e-mail from endorbase.org with links to our private facebook group and yahoo mailing list. If you did not get it please PM me and I'll copy and past it into a PM for you Smile

Jaxxa wrote:
Hi.

I've been relocated to my employer's SF office and will now be pew pew-ing things in your territory while Mos Espa mourns my absence. Or celebrates. Either/or.

Kay-Dee's Costume Site
ladyvader01 ()

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Everyone! I'm Mary Daniels. I live in Yuba City. I had never watched Star Wars till I married my hubby James. He is a HUGE fan!! lol I am an ID in the 501st, and a Sith Cheerleader! Smile

When did you join the Rebel Legion? I joined today...4/24/2015

* What inspired you to join? Just came back from Celebration, and decided I really need to join, and get my Barriss Offee approved. I have it all just need to have my pics taken in costume. lol
Active Legion Member

Troopers Helping Troopers (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad to have you here as one of the the good guys. Can't wait to see your Barris costume.

"Until we reach the last edge, the last opening, the last star, and can go no higher". - Enfys Nest

Endor BCO - 2015-2019
Endor BPRO - 2014-2015
Lolkje (Laura Langland)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi everyone!

I'm Laura from Sebastopol. I've known about the Rebel Legion for years, but only had interest in costuming the past few months.

With two young daughters (5 and 3), getting time to sew can be tricky! I sewed my Halloween costumes the past couple years and sewed the girls' costumes this year.

My good college friends live in Los Angeles. We're all avid Star Wars fans. When we started talking about going to SWCA together I wanted to go in costume! I made a Mon Mothma and wore it for fun. She's not quite ready for approval yet, but I got my wig today and I'm excited! My WIP pics are here:
http://s722.photobucket.com/user/Laura_Langland/library/Mon%20Mothma
ScruffyScoundrel ()
Active Legion Member

Website Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey y'all! I'm Travis, I live in Oakland. I just got approved and admitted today! Woo!

I've got a Formal rated SWTOR Armored Jedi.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone!
Active Legion Member

Dragon Con 2014 (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome. Can't wait to see it in person and welcome to Endor Base

Endor BCO - 2015-2019
Endor BPRO - 2014-2015
Kay_Dee (Kathy)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ScruffyScoundrel wrote:
Hey y'all! I'm Travis, I live in Oakland. I just got approved and admitted today! Woo!

I've got a Formal rated SWTOR Armored Jedi.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone!

Welcome Travis! I'm not sure if you are on Facebook, but I sent you a link to our private group FB page too Smile Hope to see you at an event in the upcoming months!

Kay-Dee's Costume Site
Kay_Dee (Kathy)
Active Legion Member

Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lolkje wrote:
Hi everyone!

I'm Laura from Sebastopol. I've known about the Rebel Legion for years, but only had interest in costuming the past few months.

With two young daughters (5 and 3), getting time to sew can be tricky! I sewed my Halloween costumes the past couple years and sewed the girls' costumes this year.

My good college friends live in Los Angeles. We're all avid Star Wars fans. When we started talking about going to SWCA together I wanted to go in costume! I made a Mon Mothma and wore it for fun. She's not quite ready for approval yet, but I got my wig today and I'm excited! My WIP pics are here:
http://s722.photobucket.com/user/Laura_Langland/library/Mon%20Mothma

Hi Laura - I met you at the Petaluma parade! Hope you can submit your costume for Rebel Legion approval soon so you can join us for more events in the area Smile

Kay-Dee's Costume Site
Kay_Dee (Kathy)
Active Legion Member

Bronze Medal (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ladyvader01 wrote:
Hello Everyone! I'm Mary Daniels. I live in Yuba City. I had never watched Star Wars till I married my hubby James. He is a HUGE fan!! lol I am an ID in the 501st, and a Sith Cheerleader! Smile

When did you join the Rebel Legion? I joined today...4/24/2015

* What inspired you to join? Just came back from Celebration, and decided I really need to join, and get my Barriss Offee approved. I have it all just need to have my pics taken in costume. lol

Hope you can take your submission photos soon and join the RL! We don't have a Barriss Offee in our base yet!

Kay-Dee's Costume Site
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 15 of 19

Jump to: