Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=e18ede88d5a777be5095b880b64382b0Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Useful resource: how to submit applications

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Alpha Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Baris_Alrisul ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:20 am    Post subject: Useful resource: how to submit applications Reply with quote

So, I've been helping a fair number of Alpha Base folks submit applications lately. To make that easier, I thought I would post up this handy guide.

First thing to know: we have a base throwaway tumblr account for hosting images for applications! That account is under email address alphasignin@gmail.com, and is associated with the blog alphaphotodrop.tumblr.com. For the password, feel free to PM me or anyone on leadership.

Now, to begin, take all your submission photos, then log into the tumblr account. You will be able to create a new image post as shown below for your submission photos. Note: the mobile version is somewhat buggy, so you may end up needing to create multiple posts.

This will give you the ability to upload images by clicking here

Hit save on the post when you are done. Then, go to the rebel legion forums, log in, and hit "My Costumes"

On the screen it takes you to, hit Add a Costume

Fill in all this info:

Also, upload your action shot here:

Next, open up your throwaway tumblr blog where all your images are posted.

Right click on the image you want to put in your application, and select "copy image address"

You can past the image into the "image address" box in your application.

Once you have done that with all your images, you are ready to submit!

Charter Review Committee US Representative
KJO Costume Captain for the Prequel Trilogy
DL of Eadu Delegation
Pride Squadron Mod

Leia (Senatorial, Ceremonial, ESB, and Issue 12 Jedi)
Resistance X-wing Pilot (Human/Pantoran TFA and Briefing Room)
Generic Jedi (Human/Pantoran)
Depa Billaba
Amilyn Holdo
Jawa
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Alpha Base All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: