Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=204b553642f3370c5846c3eb37762b10Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Robins AFB request for characters
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Bespin Base -> Bespin Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MotF (Cathy Bowden)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Robins AFB contacted us thru the WR chamber of comm. after seeign our outstanding preformace in the christmas parade on Saturday. They are having an space program at the Air Museum ]on the 29th of March. An All day event with over 300 attendes excepted.

The 29th is a Sunday. Is that right?
John 3:16
Bespin Base
Jarren Landcaster (Christopher Shore)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course with all the demos and lightsaber Ill., I'll have to be in "templemaster garb" obiwan And there will be free eateries and :coffee: so if you need any help , I'll post a reminder. So you guys have a safe biker and cant wait to see you guys hugs for the last big "shindig till.... DC??? Dont forget, Hal is having a cookout cheers woo hoo pics at his house where most of the Fla. garrison will be stayin. dizzy

P.S The "wookiee" will also be a "no show" due to Ms. Jayne's Repo & Confiscate

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Jarren Landcaster (Christopher Shore)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MotF wrote:
The 29th is a Sunday. Is that right?

The event will be 28TH, THIS SATURDAY Cool Wink

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Kryy Jacobi (Karyn W)
Bespin Base XO
Bespin Base XO

Medals: 2 (View more...)
CVI Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ummm... I think the date confusion has to do with this year's info piggy-backed onto last year's thread. (Sorry we did that, Cathy... hope you can come Saturday!)

So next time we discuss an event, I think we need to

- start a new thread
- put the date in the subject line
- sticky the thing (and then un-sticky when the date has passed)
- put an attendance poll at the top or else continually update the first post with names as the 501st does (but the poll will be more self-service... the list has to be maintained by a moderator or whomever starts the thread)

Actually I've been thinking a bit about our forum... it needs a little housekeeping to un-sticky and un-announce some past stuff and keep our current threads neat, prominent, and updated. Can a moderator help us? Smile

P.S. I would love to see us submit some pictures for the Comlink and/or Bantha Tracks. Yes, I know there are way more 501st, but this event has a really good turnout... the pictures from last year were terrific!
Funky Buns (Daphne Collier)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kryy Jacobi wrote:
Actually I've been thinking a bit about our forum... it needs a little housekeeping to un-sticky and un-announce some past stuff and keep our current threads neat, prominent, and updated. Can a moderator help us? Smile

I agree...
I finally have a few spare moments to do that today. Wink
Kryy Jacobi (Karyn W)
Bespin Base XO
Bespin Base XO

Medals: 2 (View more...)
CVI Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wonderful! And thanks for starting the 2009 thread and attendance poll. Smile

Everyone else, here it is:

http://www.rebellegion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16704
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Bespin Base -> Bespin Archive All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: