Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=b88bd51536554aa59e6d0da2e4cd1ab2Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

New member seeking help for Padme Ripped ArenaBattle costume

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Freedom Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shadowseye ()

Medals: None

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:34 am    Post subject: New member seeking help for Padme Ripped ArenaBattle costume Reply with quote

Hi all,

I'm new to Star Wars costuming and trying to make or even buy a Padme Ripped Arena Battle costume. Could anyone offer any advice, particularly on the accessories like the boots/shin guards, arm bands, belt, and acquiring a blaster?

Many thanks,
Rebecca
goldenhawk (Neil Umayam)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the outfit itself, contact Leigh Fenty at Khloe’s Custom Clothing. For the boots/shin guards, contact Gio at Crow Props. Gio doesn’t have it posted on his site, but he has made the boots/shins before.
Garrison Tyranus - Kylo Ren, The Force Awakens/Starkiller Base/The Last Jedi
treblemaker (Carly Kennedy)
Base Membership Officer

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Bronze Medal (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello and welcome to the (admittedly overwhelming) world of Star Wars costuming!!! I haven't done that costume myself, but these should both be great resources from ladies who have done the costume before and can help with patterns/vendors/etc!

Padme section in the forums:
http://www.forum.rebellegion.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=688

Padme cosplay group on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1979127522373156/

I'm the membership officer for Freedom Base, please don't hesitate to ask any questions if you need a hand figuring something out. If I don't know the answer myself I'll at least try to direct you to folks who can!

Starfighter Command Instagram
Starfighter Command Public Facebook
Starfighter Command Members Facebook
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Freedom Base All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: