Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=8122a1a1392575073d12abcfc07d35a1Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Fanboy Expo July 12-14, 2019: Knoxville, TN
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Corellian Base -> Corellian Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xtrachrispy ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[/quote]If there is anything we can do to help with making this event a success, please don't hesitate to ask.[/quote]

appreciate it. we are gonnna have 400sq.ft. of Star Wars goodness with all of our proceeds going to the local Children's hospital. Even the cast of Star Wars Resistance is chipping in. There is going to be a lot going on, and a lot to help out our local area here, we are all very excited Smile
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ill be plo koon. But I canít for some reason sign up the sheet. But count me in to help set up and be a table babe lol. I already have my passes too
scruffiestnerfherder (Matthew Medford)
Corellian Base CO
Corellian Base CO

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tyler,

If you want to tell me which shifts you want to work the table I will add you to the list.

I don't know why you can't sign up though.
HeyTylerCosplay (Tyler Shrum)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matthew
Itís probably user error on my end hahaha Iíd prefer to do Friday morning mid day but I see itís filled. Saturday the con has me in other areas throughout the week doing photo shoots, panels and judging the costume contest. I could do Sunday from 10-12 too:) I will also be in Knoxville on Thursday so I can also come help set up the table/banners etc. just happy to help
PegasusBlue (Michel Saucier)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebelthon2020 (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Signed up for table duty. I will definitely want to attend some panels and get a photo op with Denis!
Orion Knight-Star (Alex McKeel)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 4 (View more...)
Star Wars Reads Day 2014 (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you have any props feel free to bring them. I will have a table for props and will lock them up at night.
fleurderys ()
Base Membership Officer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will be there Friday and Saturday, but am doing all table duty on Friday as I'm planning a mashup costume for Saturday. Razz
xtrachrispy ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just as a heads, up table duty / trooping roster is due to Fanboy June 20th to receive passes. Names not on the roster will NOT receive a pass at the convention. This is per the event co-ordinator of fanboy expo. June 19th i can add your list to ours. Keep in mind, must be an approved Legion member (no friends or family) and must troop and work the tables.

Mon 5:51PM
JoAnna

Hey guys!! Iím JoAnna, Vendor/ Volunteer coordinator for Fanboy. We are very excited to have you guys with us as always!

Iím starting to prepare the cosplay list for the show. I will need the names of all attendees needing a cosplay badge/ pass. Iíd like to have this list for David to review and approve by June 20th.
(Please no guests or family members. Cosplay badges/passes are intended for cosplay group members and booth operators only. Additional passes can be purchased before hand or at the show)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebelthon2020 (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since Friday is booked up for table duty, what do I do to attend?
Corellian Base CO
Corellian Base CO

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can do table duty on Friday, I just put 2 spots because I didnít think we would have this many people going
xtrachrispy ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you all want me supply the name list for you all to get badges, or is someone here already on it? Haven't heard one way or another.
thanks
Active Legion Member

Medals: 4 (View more...)
Dragon Con 2014 (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xtrachrispy wrote:
Do you all want me supply the name list for you all to get badges, or is someone here already on it? Haven't heard one way or another.
thanks

I've already sent the names to ms. JoAnna. Thanks though
Corellian Base CO
Corellian Base CO

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Two Quick Things:

1. Scott Lawerence is no longer attending so we will only be doing 2 Honorary Member plaque presentations. I am in the process of getting a mock up of the plagues and a quote. I should have it by next week and get the plaques and badges right before the con.

2. I demand at least one group photo, so we can post it to our facebook. Doesn't really matter if you're in another costume or street clothes. Just want a picture of as many of us as possible.
TMacken ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My family and I will be driving in from Kansas City. I realize it's too late to sign up to troop to get passes, and have already purchased them. Just wondering if there might be a changing area I can use? Trying to decide whether to bring out Chewie or not. Thanks for your time, looking forward to meeting folks either way.
DocAphraRey (Lindsay Bertrand)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As this is my first fanboy, and first time trooping it in the legions. so I'd like info about the changing area as well and if we will be storing totes there or taking them with us each day?

And can I trade table shifts with anyone? I keep forgetting if I dress as Rey I have to straighten my hair and not wear wigs, this way I could be Rey in the AM for RL shifts and can switch to Aphra with wig for 501st shifts in the PM. My sunday shift is fine due to dressing as Holdo the whole time.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Corellian Base -> Corellian Archive All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: