Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=4f68ce3c95ca724963a9ebc4a709e047Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Fanboy Expo July 12-14, 2019: Knoxville, TN
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Corellian Base -> Corellian Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
scruffiestnerfherder (Matthew Medford)
Corellian Base CO
Corellian Base CO

Medals: None

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alex is correct, I have spoken to the rest of the command staff and we have decided that to make it as fair as possible everyone is required to do 2 hours a day at the table for everyday you are attending the convention. You are more than welcome to hangout at the table if you are bored or just want to chill out.
But I feel the minimum is low enough that should have enough people there at all times while giving everyone time to enjoy themselves.

I have made a preliminary shift sign up sheet based on the con hours last year.
This is not set in stone, we can always change shifts if there are panels or events you want to attend. I know that I plan on attending any Last Starfighter panels.

All that being said if you want to front load all your hours or wait until sunday to do your hours that is also acceptable. It doesn't matter when you do them just that you do them.

The sign up here can be found here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xGftejIxB3cbt4jnMfu-auZNFiNpB9pswMGONDzkwfo/edit?usp=sharing
Corellian Base CO
Corellian Base CO

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Duty Reply with quote

DocAphraRey wrote:
I will be there Friday-Sunday helping 501st and you guys so costume all weekend.

I can do Table duty/photo op as Rey on one day, and Holdo another, she is in the judging process at the moment.

I will also be Doctor Aphra with 501st at some point.

On my own time I am doing Princess Buttercup Leia mashup to get my pic with Cary Elwes!

We signing up for shifts or what?

I just posted the sign up sheet.

I might see if I can edit it into the original post as well to make it easier to see.
DocAphraRey (Lindsay Bertrand)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:01 pm    Post subject: Sign ups Reply with quote

OK my hours will depend on my 501st shifts too, but like I said I will be there all weekend and my only objective is a sunday photo op at the moment.
Corellian Base CO
Corellian Base CO

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Update on honorary member induction at Fanboy:

Dante Basco has already been inducted by Kessel Base, just hasn't been uploaded to the directory of Honorary Members yet.
But the HMO has informed me that Christopher Sean (Kazuda), Suzie Mcgrath (Tam) and Scott Lawrence (Jarek) from the Star Wars Resistance Cast will be there and the HMO has confirmed that they have not been inducted.

If we induct all 3 we will have to pay for the plagues and nametag for all 3, which is about 75 dollars a piece.

So my question to everyone is would anyone like to pitch in and help with funding the plaques?
xtrachrispy ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for doing the sign up sheet for the event. We gave out way too many passes at fanboy last year and many of the individuals were never in costume and never worked the table. For us to be continued to be invited to these events it is imperative that we are not taking advantage of them.

I am working directly with the head of Fanboy on the 501st side of things and I can tell you that it is gonna be big this year. We may not have the tank or the speeder bikes like we have had in the past but we have many more interactive activities planned this year. More things for visitors to do this time around other than just blast-a-trooper, then grab a brochure, walk away and throw it in the trash Wink

looking forward to seeing you all there.
Corellian Base CO
Corellian Base CO

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xtrachrispy wrote:
Thank you for doing the sign up sheet for the event. We gave out way too many passes at fanboy last year and many of the individuals were never in costume and never worked the table. For us to be continued to be invited to these events it is imperative that we are not taking advantage of them.

I am working directly with the head of Fanboy on the 501st side of things and I can tell you that it is gonna be big this year. We may not have the tank or the speeder bikes like we have had in the past but we have many more interactive activities planned this year. More things for visitors to do this time around other than just blast-a-trooper, then grab a brochure, walk away and throw it in the trash Wink

looking forward to seeing you all there.

If there is anything we can do to help with making this event a success, please don't hesitate to ask.
Corellian Base CO
Corellian Base CO

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have received approval from the LCO to induct Christopher Sean (Kazuda), Suzie Mcgrath (Tam) and Scott Lawrence (Jarek) as honorary members at this event.
PegasusBlue (Michel Saucier)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebelthon2020 (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can count on me!! Costume, table duty, no problem!
Mike J Cosplay ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Signed up for three shifts, but will be there more. Too much fun, not to be at the table.
Mike J Cosplay ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Signed up for three shifts, but will be there more. Too much fun, not to be at the table.
Orion Knight-Star (Alex McKeel)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 4 (View more...)
Dragon Con 2014 (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2019 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If anyone is looking for a place to stay? I can fit 3 people in my room. I change my hotel reservations to the Hilton.
xtrachrispy ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

did you all receive an actual event request form submission yet? It appears we have still yet to receive one, and technically we are not supposed to setup and troop an event without one. I have asked the event co-coordinator multiple times to submit the form, have you all had any better luck, or is it not getting through the proper channels on our side?

thanks

ps- cool that inductions could be happening
Active Legion Member

Celebration Anaheim (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I talked with the director and he said he filled out an event request for both groups to attend. I am not sure what the problem is maybe a glitch.
Orion Knight-Star (Alex McKeel)
Active Legion Member

2016 Dragon Con Medal (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a room now at the Hilton its cheaper than the Holiday inn. This is for three days Thursday through Sunday. Now this is for three people in the room and does not include valet parking but each person will pay only $184.
xtrachrispy ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orion Knight-Star wrote:
I talked with the director and he said he filled out an event request for both groups to attend. I am not sure what the problem is maybe a glitch.

Yeah he told me the same thing, but we haven't gotten anything either...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Corellian Base -> Corellian Archive All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: