Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=055a1cc5e4386e9e97fa8a68b3d6a8d9Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

SW Force Unleashed Miniatures Release Event

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Events -> Mission Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jedi-G ()
Rebel Legion Reserve

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 12:06 am    Post subject: SW Force Unleashed Miniatures Release Event Reply with quote

Well, everyone, we are back from our first troop here in South Jersey! We went to Jesters Playhouse, a comic book store in Northfield, NJ to promote the Force Unleashed Miniatures Release today. We were there from about 1:30 to 4:30.

We arrived a little early so we could help a Stormtrooper (Chris from NER) get into costume. Then, we chatted with some people to spread the word about the Rebel Legion and the 501st. This was just an initial meeting at Jesters. The owner is very excited about us doing events there and has even come up with possibilities for future events, including one where the proceeds from a miniatures tournament could go to a charity. This troop was just the beginning!

To Chris - Thanks for showing up! I know that they were very excited to have a stormtrooper visit! I am hoping to have many more troops with you and the NER in the future!

To Jedi-J - Thank you my love for trooping with us today! It wouldn't have been the same without you! You did a great job as usual, and I'm glad you had your new lightsaber for the event!!

I would share pictures of the event, but unfortunately, we forgot our camera! The store owner took a couple pictures though, so as soon as I get them, I will post them. Very Happy
Navajo Bro ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad you guys had a good time, sorry I couldn't be there. With more notice I will definately make it to your area to troop, either as Jedi or TK or both Razz

TA/TB/TI/TK/TK/TS/TS/TX/AR/BH/IC/ID/IS-8869
501st Legion
Northeast Remnant Lead Event Coordinator

501st Legion Trooper of the Month - July 2012
Special Ops Squad Leader - October 2012
First Ever 501st Legion approved Snow Scout
Jedi-J

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Folks were happy to see us and I would be more than happy to troop there again in the future. Jesters is an awesome place. Ben
PadmeSkywalker (Carrie Christian)
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad to hear you had a good time!!
Jedi-J

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did I mention that Jedi-G and I went to get our photo with Santa afterwards? Will post up the photo once we scan it. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Events -> Mission Reports All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: