About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=5b93cc7af790dadcbdb6978f981763ccMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Warner Robins Christmas Parade
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Bespin Base -> Bespin Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Funky Buns (Daphne Collier)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jedi jacobi wrote:
Hello all.... my first post here on RL.... Smile Better watch who they let in the door around here. Wink

Daphne, I'm coming to the parade but I'm probably already in your "head count" as the Jedi. I'll be wearing the costume in my avatar.

Look forward to seeing all of y'all. Smile

Karyn a/k/a Kryy
So glad you can make it to the parade. And welcome to the RL forums! See ya Saturday. Wink
Phrog (Beth Spires)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doesn't look like I'll be able to make it Saturday. Confused Everyone have fun and take lots of pics!

Beth
Jarren Landcaster (Christopher Shore)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad help Falcon

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Kryy Jacobi (Karyn W)
Bespin Base XO
Bespin Base XO

Medals: 2 (View more...)
CVI Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rats... Beth, I was looking forward to meeting you. Another time... Smile

Thanks y'all for the welcome. I guess my New Year's resolution will be to get some decent pics... that's been my sticking point on making application.

Look forward to Saturday. Smile

P.S. And thanks, Charles! I see you actually know the "authentic" (Southern) way to spell ya'll... although it's not "technically" correct (i.e., y'all) .... Spell Check gets unhappy with the "authentic" version. Wink
Jaxani Skywalker ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It looks like we're out on it... I tried....
Jarren Landcaster (Christopher Shore)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a head's up, we will be registering for this again this yr and yes, it is a 2mile walk with TV and other media there. There were thousands of spectators last time and we even met the little league world champs last year ( that loved the wookiee of course) . And even though we didn't go, I had a deal with the Hooter grls for free wings if we showed up in our costumes Rolling Eyes .....not sure of the date as of yet, but will post as soon as we take action.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Bespin Base -> Bespin Archive All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: