Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=de823d7ae1650d0b5052b1e6f1f1e098Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Prospective Member Question Thread

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Fringe -> Chewbacca and Other Wookiees
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Valek Zaton ()

Medals: None

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:42 pm    Post subject: Prospective Member Question Thread Reply with quote

Hello There. My name is Chris and I am Interested in starting a Chewbacca Costume worthy of Rebel Legion Approval.I Live in Northeastern North Carolina , so if there are any members in North Carolina or Virginia, please message me and perhaps we could get together and you can help me get on the right track. I am currently an active member of the Mandalorian Mercs so i have some cosplay experience, but from what I have seen on the boards so far, nothing come close to a Wookie.

My basic plan so far is to buy everything that I can. I have heard two quotes on finished masks, and bandoleers but if anyone has any suggestions of other current vendors , I loved to hear from them as well before I make a decision. I am having trouble finding anyone willing to do a mesh suit, but that may be something you have to customize to your own specifications?

It was suggested to me to start with legs/feet. I have ordered a pair of high steppers (I'm 5 6').
Is there anything I can do while I wait for there arrival?

Thank you for taking the time to read this. I look forward to hearing from you.
gato ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PM sent for your wookiee mask makers
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Fringe -> Chewbacca and Other Wookiees All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: