About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=7b0a95eab164cc7237395c6826f80b50Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Location???
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Bespin Base -> Bespin Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Funky Buns (Daphne Collier)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:13 pm    Post subject: Location??? Reply with quote

Where is everyone located here? I was just wondering.... Because if and when we decide to put together an event I could have a good general idea of where to have them and how far people are driving, etc.

Thanks guys! Rock on Rebels! rock
Cam R'Mala (Lamar)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm just outside of Athens... in the wilds of Madison County... Laughing
Jaxani Skywalker ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kingsland, GA
Phrog (Beth Spires)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moultrie, which is just north of Tallahassee, FL. woo hoo

Beth
Yroc Yar (Cory Parker)
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ft. stewart here.sorry i havent been active lately , the army has had me busy .but im ready to do stuff now.later. cory
Phrog (Beth Spires)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad to have you with us Cory! I know things are pretty quiet right now, but that should pick up as we get in to the fall.

Beth
MotF (Cathy Bowden)
Active Legion Member

Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not offically a member yet, but I'm in the Columbus, GA / Phenix City, AL area. I'm willing Smile
Obaa-san Brenda (Brenda Sellers)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:19 am    Post subject: location Reply with quote

We hail from Albany.
Funky Buns (Daphne Collier)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darrell from the GA501st started a Google map so that we can pinpoint where we are. Neat idea Thumbs up
Of course if you don't have a TK ID, you can just put your RL forum name.

OK guys and gals, in the interest of being aware of the location of our members please take a moment to add yourself to the map I have started. This is a private map only accessible to those who have the URL.

(EDIT)
Directions:
You may need to set up a Google account first, but this will open up the mapping for a multitude of uses in the Garrison.
Adjust the map with the slider bar on the upper left side of the frame. Locate your residence by clicking satellite button top right. Zoom in till you find it. You can grab and slide the map also by clicking and dragging inside the map frame. Once you have found your place, click on the push pin icon in the upper left corner. This drops a push pin on the map. Click on it to place it. X marks the spot it will position it's self. Once it's placed, put in your TKID in the Title area and your name or nickname in the description area. You can change the Icon by clicking on the push pin that appears in the text box. Change it to the red pin for now. I'll create some special pins later. Then click OK and you done.
(EDIT OUT)

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&ie=UTF8&oe=UTF8&msa=0&msid=110553163606577183951.000462ae3858a993f43ec

This will become an invaluable tool when exploring new trooping events as well as making us all aware of the travel efforts that our members make to attend those events.

Thanks one and all,

Jarren Landcaster (Christopher Shore)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funky Buns wrote:
Darrell from the GA501st started a Google map so that we can pinpoint where we are. Neat idea Thumbs up
Of course if you don't have a TK ID, you can just put your RL forum name.

OK guys and gals, in the interest of being aware of the location of our members please take a moment to add yourself to the map I have started. This is a private map only accessible to those who have the URL.

(EDIT)
Directions:
You may need to set up a Google account first, but this will open up the mapping for a multitude of uses in the Garrison.
Adjust the map with the slider bar on the upper left side of the frame. Locate your residence by clicking satellite button top right. Zoom in till you find it. You can grab and slide the map also by clicking and dragging inside the map frame. Once you have found your place, click on the push pin icon in the upper left corner. This drops a push pin on the map. Click on it to place it. X marks the spot it will position it's self. Once it's placed, put in your TKID in the Title area and your name or nickname in the description area. You can change the Icon by clicking on the push pin that appears in the text box. Change it to the red pin for now. I'll create some special pins later. Then click OK and you done.
(EDIT OUT)

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&ie=UTF8&oe=UTF8&msa=0&msid=110553163606577183951.000462ae3858a993f43ec

This will become an invaluable tool when exploring new trooping events as well as making us all aware of the travel efforts that our members make to attend those events.

Thanks one and all,

WHOA WHOA WHOA.....What is all that, Japaneese??? Confused

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
D-Wan ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Once I figured out that you had to click EDIT I was able to add my location to the map.

Knights of the Jedi Order
The Jedi Assembly
1 Thessalonians 5:14
"The Force can have a strong influence on the weak-minded."
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright, yall are just gonna have to guest where we live, when I hit edit, it was for the garrison title......not really worth the hassle Mad

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
D-Wan ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Once you hit EDIT the text for the title will be there, but it will also give you the pointers. You can leave the title alone and drag the pointer to your location. Once you have the pointer set then you can click on it and go to personal icons to get the rebel or imperial pointers. It was very confusing to me as well. Hope this helps.

Knights of the Jedi Order
The Jedi Assembly
1 Thessalonians 5:14
"The Force can have a strong influence on the weak-minded."
Kryy Jacobi (Karyn W)
Bespin Base XO
Bespin Base XO

Medals: 2 (View more...)
CVI Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jarren Landcaster wrote:
Alright, yall are just gonna have to guest where we live, when I hit edit, it was for the garrison title......not really worth the hassle Mad

I know, I know... you just don't want any pranksters coming around. Laughing

I tried and got about 2/3 way through and got stuck, so I may try again later. (Thanks for the tips, Dillard.)

To be honest, it sort of creeped me out that it had a street view of my house. Our neighborhood is so tiny that I didn't think they would bother!
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Jarren Landcaster"]
Funky Buns wrote:

(EDIT)
Directions:
(EDIT OUT)

,[/color]

Ok...I done it....but this up there...doesnt work. I think Dillard should have wrote the illistrations Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Bespin Base -> Bespin Archive All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: