Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=13bf4a3053c01a2f4d734862d5750dc1Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Bel's Season 3 Sabine Wren build!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Rebel Supporters -> TV shows Rebels and Clone Wars costumes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Belomi ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RedPanda wrote:
Your kit is coming along very nicely! You look spectacular Smile

I've seen you posting in the Sabine group but I'm fairly silent in there, but you're doing great work. I look forward to seeing you completed Very Happy

Thank you so much!!

Keilana wrote:
Hello!!
I really like the weathering and "battle damage" on your armor pieces. That's very nicely done. And your soft parts too!! What material did you use for the shirt?

From one of your picture before I can see you put the right shoulder bell on the left side and vice-versa. That might have been done quickly and without realizing but that did happen to me at a troop (just look at my profile picture...!! oops!!). What I did was to put some arrows on the back of the shoulder bell to know which side goes where. Even when writing left or right I still mixed them up (I'm terrible with my right and left)

Good job!

Yeah, I definitely switched them on accident, whoops. I am going to write which one's which on the bells lmao. The top part is a refined ponte knit! Pretty expensive, but I fell in love with how soft it was. Also yes, great taste in characters!!

I'm a little bummed about the diamond. I'm probably going to remake all the chest pieces at some point since everything besides the legs are TMA's kit and there was sooooo much wrong with it that I found out as I was going along. The chest pieces (besides the diamond) were the only things that really seemed to work even close to out of the box and that's only because I'm short and have no chest to speak of, yikes! I am going to try to submit it like this and upgrade it later since I'm on a bit of a deadline.
Belomi ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WE ARE SO CLOSEEEEE!! Aiming to have it submitted by this weekend. Still got quite a bit to do, though. Mostly, painting blasters, getting knee armor done (elbow armor is finished, just not pictured), zig zag stitching my pants (I sewed with a straight stitch first bc my machine was being a poOP), and fixing minor parts of the velcro.

The gradient isn't actually that dramatic and it just photographs like that, which is kIND OF NICE. I like it!!

Also the holster really puts the whole look together.
Belomi ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have submitted! I see a couple things that could bump my submission back, but they're super easy fixes!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Rebel Supporters -> TV shows Rebels and Clone Wars costumes All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: