Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=8a733f190be4103bc3a49a5090a0b946Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

TBD - GVRD - Social - Join the Rebels, we have Donuts!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Canadian Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
A'Shari (Katie)
Falcon Base CO
Falcon Base CO

Medals: None

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:28 am    Post subject: TBD - GVRD - Social - Join the Rebels, we have Donuts! Reply with quote

Hey gang,

I know a lot of us are busy, but there have been a few new members lately and I'd like to get in the habit of making time out of costume to get to know each other. The Outer Rim does monthly EXP nights - and borrowing that idea, I'd really like to do a donut night for us Rebels.

That being said, I would love to get some ideas about donut/coffee shops, preferably along the skytrain/bus lines for accessibility, but also out further like Langley or Abbotsford. I'm talking Tim Hortons, Waves, the Old Crow Coffee Co - be it hipster or mainstream, even tea places, all suggestions will be considered.

Who's invited? Rebel Legion members, recruits and significant others. Provided everyone supports it, I'd like to eventually make it a cross-organization social event by reaching out to the COs of the ORG and Wasu'ran Clan. Building strong ties with our sister clubs is extremely important. We all share a love of these movies and this fandom, and having a good relationship will help us all grow.

What say you, BC Rebels?
costumesbyelizabeth ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like fun! As a new member I would love to meet up and properly introduce myself.

If I could make a suggestion about the location I would recommend that the location have parking.

Also is there any ideas on when this would happen? Weekend? Weekday?
Sister Sola ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great idea!
A'Shari (Katie)
Falcon Base CO
Falcon Base CO

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm thinking generally weekends, but that's because I work M-F. I'm open to weeknights!
costumesbyelizabeth ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would vote for weekends too. Also a M-F worker.
Kellyknight ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well the empire got me with cookies lol so ya I'm new and in for donuts. lol
aww but your in BC just caught this. lol Little far for me have fun guys.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Canadian Base All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: