Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=50a5cbeb26e62b91712e924358c237aaMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Ahsoka Tano (Rebels) WIP *APPROVED*
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Jedi -> Ahsoka
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sirenescence (Alexis Torres)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll go in and smooth that out! Should be an easy fix Smile

My friend and I decided to completely remake my leg pieces, part of the reason why this is so challenging is that I'm not tall and slender like Ahsoka. My calves are huge so we remade the leg armor out of Sintra to see if it would help.

And they close in the back! Yay!

I believe they came out pretty well! We have to remake the right leg real fast tomorrow morning and then they just need the knee bells and raised stripe added, painted and then they are done!
Sirenescence (Alexis Torres)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello! So long time no update, I ended up finishing this version of Ahsoka back in April of last year. I submitted it and was promptly denied. But along with the amazing guidance of one of the members in my base and a lot of patience, Ahsoka 2.0 was submitted in September of last year and approved!

My first version is on the left and my new and improved version is on the right. I'm still constantly updating this costume, and I know we all start somewhere but looking back through this thread is pretty humbling. It definitely was a struggle to size the costume to my body type compared to Ahsoka who is tall and slender. If any of you would like me to write up a tutorial on how certain parts of my costume were made, especially for you plus sizes peeps, let me know and I'll write something up!

I just wanted to write a resolution to my build and let people know to never stop costuming. Keep practicing and LISTEN TO THE JUDGES, they are here to help you! Even if you're not approved on your first, second or third try, keep going and keep improving!

Leroni (Leroni)
Lothal Base XO
Lothal Base XO

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

congratulations Smile

Join the KJO here:
http://www.forum.rebellegion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12290

yours
Leroni
Wretched Hive Detachment Merchandise Officer 2014/2015
Twilek - Saga

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Jedi -> Ahsoka All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: