Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=aaba7a5e72432ca42ab2164d1df12025Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Inquiry on a Rebels Rex build with movie clone armor pieces

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Clones of the Republic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Seth ()

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:13 am    Post subject: Inquiry on a Rebels Rex build with movie clone armor pieces Reply with quote

Hi all!

I apologize if this question comes across as odd, but would it be acceptable to work on a Rebels Rex costume using pieces from a movie/realistic clone trooper, such as the chest and back plates, shoulder bells, hand plates, forearm and calf pieces?

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Cheerio!

Seth
Harves4556 ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Be sure to us phase 2 clone armour, not phase 1. Some modifications may be necessary. When buying the pieces, stipulate to the seller the character you're making and they should be able to point you in the right direction.

I made the mistake of crafting my own chest armour to realise too late that I used phase 1 designs and not phase 2. After the months of building, I had to put it aside and purchase the correct pieces from KW Designs...
Good luck
Seth ()

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you sir!
Jintalol ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, I like movies of Rex, too. I made it this way, although it doesn't meet the standard. I'm sorry, I'm poor in English.http://wx3.sinaimg.cn/large/005Z1YDily1foa86lfv46j30qo0zk79e.jpg
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Clones of the Republic All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: