Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=5f08ca7b01a446aefe2b1c11600a3f7aMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Scarif Rebel Trooper (Private Yosh Calfor)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> TUTORIALS
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nrisvang ()

Medals: None

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what is the total length of the A300, when assembled??
stugpanzer (David Kurtz)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nrisvang wrote:

I just measured mine and it is 43.5 inches (110.5 centimeters).

How's your build going?
nrisvang ()

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stugpanzer wrote:
nrisvang wrote:

How's your build going?

Cheers Brother.
I am looking to get a fellow Garrison member print it for me... at some time. Just looking for a proper case for transport of it. So needed the measurements.

the build is going forward step by step.

I have everything pretty mush sorted and at hand, though i need to go pick up my helmet kit at the post office tomorrow.

The dying of the vest ( with the rit dye) went well. I now need to start painting it black. But the weather is cold and damp, so there will be no painting for the next few months ...as I am not allowed to play with spray paints in the house ;-)

other than that i think i am good and ready.

jacket and coyote cargo pants are in hand.
roll pin buckle belt (OD green) is in hand.
hand grenade pouch, and british M/58 pouches are in hand.
Black sniper scarf in hand
black jophurs and Swiss gators in hand.

just need a splash of paint and some weathering... and some pictures for approval... and some nice dry weather..... ( so in a few months)... or i might sneak it with me to work. We´ve got some heated hangars to park our armoured vehicles... might sneak in there and do some painting after hours.
stugpanzer (David Kurtz)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nrisvang wrote:
stugpanzer wrote:
nrisvang wrote:

How's your build going?

Cheers Brother.
I am looking to get a fellow Garrison member print it for me... at some time. Just looking for a proper case for transport of it. So needed the measurements.

the build is going forward step by step.

I have everything pretty mush sorted and at hand, though i need to go pick up my helmet kit at the post office tomorrow.

The dying of the vest ( with the rit dye) went well. I now need to start painting it black. But the weather is cold and damp, so there will be no painting for the next few months ...as I am not allowed to play with spray paints in the house ;-)

other than that i think i am good and ready.

jacket and coyote cargo pants are in hand.
roll pin buckle belt (OD green) is in hand.
hand grenade pouch, and british M/58 pouches are in hand.
Black sniper scarf in hand
black jophurs and Swiss gators in hand.

just need a splash of paint and some weathering... and some pictures for approval... and some nice dry weather..... ( so in a few months)... or i might sneak it with me to work. We´ve got some heated hangars to park our armoured vehicles... might sneak in there and do some painting after hours.

Looking forward to seeing your finished product! When you have your friend print the gun prior to assembly it would be easy to come up with a way to make it dis-assemble...like maybe take the barrel off for transport. Come up with a way to assemble it using some sort of a pin perhaps. Since there is a pvc pipe running the length of the gun, one could run a couple lengths and have perhaps 2 or 3 inches sticking out of the body to slide the barrel over and pin it. Just a thought while you are looking for a case.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> TUTORIALS All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: