Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=6b14402067705e75a5fd6c0bba9b425cMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

STWOR jedi Revan redeemed (WIP)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Jedi -> EU Jedi
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Siebe Foesenek (Siebe Foesenek)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:04 pm    Post subject: STWOR jedi Revan redeemed (WIP) Reply with quote

So i have been busy with my SWTOR Jedi Revan redeemed costume for a few months now and i wanted to poste some images. I don't have time to go into every detail of every image right now. Maybe i will edit this post in the future but for now if anyone has any questions about the progress, how i did something, what i used for it or just to live a nice comment then feel free to do so.
i go some more in detail on my facebook page so if you are interested then feel free to take a look:
https://www.facebook.com/tk.siebe.5?hc_ref=PAGES_TIMELINE
hope you enjoy Very Happy

Episode I: The phantom sketch:

Episode II: Attack of the body armor:

Episode III: Revenge of the bracelets and shoulder armor:

Episode IV: A new belt:

Episode V: The painting strikes back:

Episode VI: Return of the fabrics:

Episode VII: The belt accessories awakens:

Mask and lightsaber: a Star Wars story

(Lightsaber by SaberForge)
(Mask by Mynock's Den)

Last edited by Siebe Foesenek (Siebe Foesenek) on Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Lora Skywalker ()
Detachment XO
Detachment XO

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like your work on this, but I really like your titles for the stages of work. Mr. Green

http://headoftheclones.proboards59.com/index.cgi -if you like FF of the crazy kind. Wink Clone Leader
Morut Naast ()

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pics are all broken, I'd love to see the work you put in here!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Jedi -> EU Jedi All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: