Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=8fb01dd1d9a845013c5b9701da823fd4Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Hello from NoVa/DC!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Freedom Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Expload (Jon Pike)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:48 am    Post subject: Hello from NoVa/DC! Reply with quote

Hi everyone, I recently became obsessed with cosplay after deciding to make a X-Wing pilot costume for Halloween because I found a cheap Rubies Red Five helmet at Hot topic. Here is my current build: My chest piece was made by Jeff Rodriquez II (DH-P/FX) and I replaced the straps with same color nylon.
Right now I'm just using orange overalls for the flight suit but looking to get a new one or modify the current one. My gloves and belt loop are from Wampawear, Flak jacket is just a random one I found on amazon along with the boots. I bought a sewing machine and so far have built the belt, boot flare and leg harness .

I cant for the life of me figure out how the source code works for posting images so heres a imgur link.

https://imgur.com/a/BBjBs
TGaines107 ()
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the Base! We run a little slow here but we're here if you need us. We do a number of events up there and usually in conjunction with the 501st Garrisons around that area. Lots of great people doing good things. You'll have plenty of opportunities to troop your kit throughout the year. Have fun!
Bouri-Plwel (Rick Bouwhuis)
Legion XO
Legion XO

Medals: 6 (View more...)
Dragon Con 2014 (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to Freedom Base.....please let us know if there is anything we can do to assist you!!!

"It was an honor just to be nominated!"
"Remember - You are UNIQUE....Just like everyone else!"
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Npask82 (Nick Pasquariello)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the base! Can't wait to have another pilot to add to Liberty Squadron. We've got quite a few ANH pilots around that can help you on sourcing parts and what not so don't hesitate to ask, also look up Freedom Base on Facebook as sometimes you get a quicker response!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Freedom Base All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: