Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=9027a282e1e16ec8a6e5a2d88d05f4f0Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Coming to Ohio...This December

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Apollo Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sarkath (Justin Emanuele)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:20 pm    Post subject: Coming to Ohio...This December Reply with quote

Hey everyone, I just wanted to drop in and give you a heads up that I will be moving very soon and will be looking to transfer bases.

Here is a little about myself. I joined the Rebel Legion through Ghost Base back in 2015. I was actually getting into collecting sabers and working on them as a hobby and decided to take it a step further. I then went and worked on getting a formal, generic Jedi approved. I trooped a few events and have met some amazing people while doing so.

One of these guys have helped me with a Resistance pilot and decided that I should just go for Snap. We got that approved! Unfortunately, some of the people I troop with will be moving away very shortly. A couple is going to CA and another couple is going to GA, so I thought I was going to be without them.

I was offered a job in Columbus and I have accepted it! I am currently working for a place to live and there is promise at a place in Gahanna and am waiting to here back today.

I begin the new job December 18th. My life is in a little bit of a rush to get everything together for the move from east of Pittsburgh. I do have two more troops left with Ghost Base, Dec. 7 for the Pens game and Dec. 15 for a sequel to an indie film that is coming out.

I hope to meet all of you in person sometime! I want to keep having awesome experiences and keep meeting awesome people! Feel free to ask me any questions about anything. I'm not too shy, usually.

TL;DR I am moving for a new job in Columbus. Would look to transfer from Ghost Base to Apollo Base. Looking to have a good time.

Thank you,

- Justin
Bacca9 (Jamie "Gingersnap")
Assistant Membership Officer
Assistant Membership Officer

Medals: 3 (View more...)
RL Trading Card Design Team (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We look forward to meeting you, Justin!

Rebel Legion: Bacca9
Apollo Base Commanding Officer
Legion Costume Judge
501st: TK-91107
Mandalorian Mercs: OM-1107
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Apollo Base All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: