Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=3a67f71e792c651efcc30ce2cc8512e6Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

501st members welcome to access "Event" forums

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kay_Dee (Kathy)
Base Membership Officer

Medals: 3 (View more...)
Bronze Medal (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:19 pm    Post subject: 501st members welcome to access "Event" forums Reply with quote

If you are a member of the 501st (particularly, one of our partner Garrisons like the Golden Gate Garrison, or the Central California Garrison), we invite you to register for access to our Endor Base events forum. We seek to close the communication gap for event planning by giving fellow Garrison members access to our forum (however, we would not be taking "501st costume" sign ups here. That would still take place on your respective Garrison boards).

HOW TO GAIN ACCESS TO ENDOR BASE EVENT FORUMS:

1) Please register for a Rebel Legion forum account here. http://forum.rebellegion.com/forum/profile.php?mode=register&sid=2317ee8b5dff4ad7d5ff3b11d62ed4e0

2) Upon activation of your account, please post in this "Junkyard Registration" forum thread providing the requested information: http://www.forum.rebellegion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=36474

Once your identity is confirmed through cross checks, you will gain access to some additional forums here - including forums where you may find useful Rebel Legion related costume parts for sale/trade if you are interested in joining the Rebel Legion.

Rebel Legion - Endor Base
Kay-Dee's Costume Site
Facebook: Kay Dee Collection and Costumes

Last edited by Kay_Dee (Kathy) on Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:10 am; edited 1 time in total
bmunger (Brian Munger)
Rebel Legion Reserve

Medals: 1 (View more...)
CVI Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:55 pm    Post subject: Endor Base event forum? Reply with quote

I can't seem to find the forum for Endor Base events. This was all I found and it appears to be work in progress: http://www.rebellegion.com/forum/index.php?sid=f0b82b428369b517abb181792eb22854
Kay_Dee (Kathy)
Base Membership Officer

CVI Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:01 am    Post subject: Re: Endor Base event forum? Reply with quote

bmunger wrote:
I can't seem to find the forum for Endor Base events. This was all I found and it appears to be work in progress: http://www.rebellegion.com/forum/index.php?sid=f0b82b428369b517abb181792eb22854

Unfortunately, when the RL redesigned the web site they changed the URL structure for our fourms and it's been causing problems because old links I posted don't work unless "Forum." is put in front of the entire link.

I will update the links in the introduction to this thread now.

Base events are still here. If you've been given 501st or driod builder access for RL you should see it above this series of threads a a sub forum.

http://www.forum.rebellegion.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=8

Kay-Dee's Costume Site
JM Saber-Slinger (John-Michael)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does it work the other way around? Do Rebel Legion members receive Event forum access on the 501st forums?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kay_Dee (Kathy)
Base Membership Officer

Bronze Medal (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JM Saber-Slinger wrote:
Does it work the other way around? Do Rebel Legion members receive Event forum access on the 501st forums?

It is done on a garrison by garrison basis through individual garrison forums. In other words, each garrison can make their own policy. I know of many who do allow RL access *if* they are in their partner base geographical area. And they use the forums for a central location to coordinate events through 501st & RL.

Here for Endor Base, I'm fairly certain that the Central California Garrison will admit RL members to their event forums. At least, that's what I seem to recall from years ago. I don't know if the policy has changed. You'd need to contact their CO. Golden Gate Garrison does not. But seeing you are Riverside, you are SoCal, so what goes on in our Base/Garrisons may not apply to you down south.

Kay-Dee's Costume Site
JM Saber-Slinger (John-Michael)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just moved to South San Jose this month. That just reminded me I need to change my profile to indicate my current location.

Sunrider Base has a partnership with SoCal Garrison where they cross-post events onto each other's message board (which is separate and distinct from the main Rebel Legion board). It really helps both Legions with attendance at events. Does Endor Base have any interest in starting up a similar relationship with the 501st Garrisons in the area?

Assistant Temple Master, Skywalker Temple, Knights of the Jedi Order (Endor Base) 2015-2016

Squad Leader, 1138th Special Forces, Rebel Alliance Infantry Detachment (Sunrider Base) 2012-2013

TR-92503, Inland Empire Squad, Southern California Garrison
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Darthzemog ()

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still waiting on activation, posted my 501st info in the Junkyard thread back on 10/2. Any idea how long this process can take? Thanks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: