Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=7614602ac4c5e98686fcd1b59b59ff37Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Question for the judges: Can this character be approved?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Rebel Supporters
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ahsoka94 (Eleonora Scanu)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:05 pm    Post subject: Question for the judges: Can this character be approved? Reply with quote

I'm not sure if this section is the most appropiate but I thought that the character is an alien and not human... The PG is The Daughter from Star Wars the clone wars season 3 in this 3 episodes: "Overlords" "Altar of Mortis" and "Ghosts of Mortis" here you can find all the info:
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Daughter

[/url]
[/url]

Since this costume was never done before,i have this doubt: It Is approvable? I have found frames per frame all references and angles to create this wonderful character and after months of work I managed to bring it for the first time and this is the result:

Soon I will get more photos so I will put to show you better Mr. Green
I really hope it is acceptable because it is a beautiful dress and a beautiful character! May the force be with you! Ben
Ritin Kornas ()
Helvetica Base CO
Helvetica Base CO

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Eleonora! Already saw it on your FB, it looks great !

I don't see any point why this costume could not be validated. It is from a video source and covered back and front and side. Plus it's not a bad character.
However, I wonder if it would not suit more in the "jedi" section as she is force user Wink
Ahsoka94 (Eleonora Scanu)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ritin Kornas wrote:
Hi Eleonora! Already saw it on your FB, it looks great !

I don't see any point why this costume could not be validated. It is from a video source and covered back and front and side. Plus it's not a bad character.
However, I wonder if it would not suit more in the "jedi" section as she is force user Wink

Ooooh thank you so much! Mr. Green i' m very Happy! Ok so ,very soon i will open my wip in the jedi section and i' ll send the application! 😊
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Rebel Supporters All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: