Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=235fb893b2efdb00801153615a8344bbMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Hello from Woodstock, VA

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Freedom Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheOutcast (Sean Ackerson)

Medals: None

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:13 am    Post subject: Hello from Woodstock, VA Reply with quote

Hello all! I used to be "Stoddard" here on the forums and am known as "MasterStoddard" over on the TCSS forums. I am currently working on my own custom saber which just happens to be named "The Outcast" as well as a custom sound font for the Crystal Focus 8. Currently live and work in the Woodstock, VA area.

I do have a question about pouches and belt colors that I am posting in the main Jedi section linked below.
Pouch and Belt leather question
coryphefish (Corellon J)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck on the saber! Sounds awesome! We get a lot of saber questions at cons, what kind of commission work do you do?

If you're on Facebook, look for the group: "The Art of the Generic Legion Jedi" for a faster answer on Jedi stuff.

- An individual who did not so much rebel as saunter vaguely hopewards.

2018/19: Commanding Officer, Docking Bay 94 Detachment
2017/18: DXO DB94, BMO Freedom Base
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Freedom Base All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: