Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=ad793982a2cde8aed9348b3ce11bbcdcMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

anti-Bullying work

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Mos Eisley Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Master Tabby-Wan (Tami Schipper)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:47 pm    Post subject: anti-Bullying work Reply with quote

Dear Rebel legion Brothers and Sisters,
I am in summer school and taking English 101 I have an opportunity to do my last paper on the 501st/RL and our anti-Bullying stand.

It does not look like much is going with this? with this program? I would like to see if there is anything we can do here locally to jumpstart Hearts of the Force with Mos Eisley Base and get this moving in the right direction. I dislike any kind of bullying, and want to empower everyone to stand uo to their bully .
lets do this guy the kids need us on this vary bad
Master Tabby-Wan (Tami Schipper)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is just a reminder that I would like to see that we get this going in our bace I can't stand bullying I used Hearts of the Force as part of my paper but I would like to follow thru I know that none of you would tolerate bullying.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Mos Eisley Base All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: