Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=926a9bbdfc94012cbb85267d737964e3Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

A wing "under helmet"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Rebel Pilots -> A- Wing Pilots
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wtyler3 ()

Medals: None

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:02 pm    Post subject: A wing "under helmet" Reply with quote

The fabric helmet seen in the photos is an AN-H-15 cap? Just want to confirm that this is the correct cap to wear in conjunction with the A wing helmet.
Blue Banshee Leader (Alex Buirch)
Detachment XO
Detachment XO

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup, it's an AN-H-15. The color of the leather doesn't matter, the pilots in the ROTJ briefing room scene have all sorts of different leather colors, and a couple of them even have the long cheeks like the Endor troopers. Just so long as the cloth section of the cap is tan and there isn't a hard bill, and no ribbing.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
wtyler3 ()

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome. Love the wealth of information on this site!
Blue Banshee Leader (Alex Buirch)
Detachment XO
Detachment XO

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck! Just to let you know, the real AN-H-15 caps tend to run fairly small, so if you can get a size larger than what you normally wear. I have one myself and it's a large but it's still too small for me, I can't even close the chin strap.

You can always make a replica one, too, which is what I did for my B-wing pilot, and that's perfectly acceptable. There's also some people who sell replicas of the Endor trooper caps, you might be able to ask them to leave off the ribbing and to add a soft bill (which is just a D-shaped piece of material that gets sewn on inside the cap).

B-wing Pilot - Jedi

-My Homepage-
-Cosplay.com Profile-
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Rebel Pilots -> A- Wing Pilots All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: