Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=81e7daea0753eb588e73dc9f158550dbMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

My blue squadron build

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Rebel Pilots -> Rogue One U-Wing / X-Wing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kcknebel (KC Knebel)

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:41 pm    Post subject: My blue squadron build Reply with quote

Hello. This is my blue 3 Jaldine Gerams blue squadron build thread.
I have spoke with Phil and the base leaders and am ready to start.
Got the bb props fiberglass x wing helmet. I was a bit disappointed it didn't come with a lining. I am thinking of making the padding.

Also found some good fabric. This is undyed, raw material. I will go to Jess West's costume shop (she made Chewbacca for mos espa base) and start making some patterns and etc.

We have the roll pin PLCE belly and pleated elastic on order.
New to all this.. seeing your threads have inspired me to do this.
Thank you so much and goodbye for now.
rtdubz (Trey Walker)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The pleated elastic is accurate to TFA xwing suits, the blue squadron ribbing is closer to the hoth jacket style pleats and have to be sewn in
kcknebel (KC Knebel)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We meant this material:

Belt arrived:
BobaFuss (Doug Cottrell)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup that's the right fabric for the harness, and the right belt. Good luck with your build!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Rebel Pilots -> Rogue One U-Wing / X-Wing All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: