Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=46607dca09de14d3f2ff76f5cfb51951Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Endor Donut Custom Designs?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Rebel Alliance Infantry Detachment -> Return of the Jedi
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ngoda (Nate Goda)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:41 pm    Post subject: Endor Donut Custom Designs? Reply with quote

OP in Costuming Discussion

Perhaps this is a question with an overwhelming negative response, however I'm just curious is all. Much like how some Endor helmets had the yellow and red symbol on them, are there any other designs allowed on Endor donuts? Anything such as your character's last name or garrison written in Aurebesh? Are there any distinct symbols used by infantry much like those of the pilots' kill markers, y-wing wings, etc. Im curious to get your thoughts and feedback! Thanks guys!
Ritin Kornas ()
Helvetica Base CO
Helvetica Base CO

Medals: None

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a bit of a difference is that they are no pilot. They are troopers, and you can't see any personnalisation on RFT or hoth trench trooper for example.
So I don't believe they would have any.
However they are commando, and personally, I think I would see them perfectly put small kills or victory marks on the helmet. However I'm not judge.

But I would be interested to know if some kill marks could be added Smile ?
One per event or day with the costume Razz
G'nott sH'urr (David Campbell)
Legion Costume Judge
Legion Costume Judge

Medals: 1 (View more...)
2017 Dragon Con Medal (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

in the past we have only allowed the markings seen on screen, since none of the other troopers had anything else. My helmet has no markings, just a realistic amount of chipping and faded paint from use.

When it comes to personalization of a background character something has to be seen on film or canon references to allow for the personalization.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Rebel Alliance Infantry Detachment -> Return of the Jedi All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: