Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=aab34e66507a1896612234bfdffbcecaMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Back from the Dead, Hello from Chesterfield, MI

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Great Lakes Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hathor_sg1x ()
Archived Member Profile

Medals: None

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:01 am    Post subject: Back from the Dead, Hello from Chesterfield, MI Reply with quote

Hello everyone \o It's been a few years. I've had many things happen in my life that made me have to quit both groups. Some for reasons which we're family related, work related, and personal reasons because of 'things' which I won't bore you with.

Anyway, I'm finally able to get back into the groups. I'm getting married on June 17th, we close on a house Wednesday out in Chesterfield. The hubby to be is looking to join as well.

Anyway I won't bore too many people with details but being a huge fan of KOTOR and SW:TOR I got a bit creative and made my own take on Meetra Surik The Jedi Exile from KOTOR 2 what she would have looked like or wore when she served under Revan before she gave the order to activate the mass shadow generator. The outfit is a concept of Darth Nihilus, Atris, and a Sith Inquisitor robe from SW:TOR. While I couldn't find the symbol on Revan's SHADOW OF REVAN armor I found something close to it that I was able to use for the 'heart' like effect.

I don't have many good pictures, but I'll be in the process of getting some once we have settled into our house so I can get back into trooping again.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Great Lakes Base All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: