Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=3c8f29a21b53717fcbd5048c1a74aa87Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Hi from Ohio!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Great Lakes Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Restill (Jessica)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 3:16 pm    Post subject: Hi from Ohio! Reply with quote

GLB, how are you? I'm a member of Apollo Base that lives in Kent, Ohio, but I'm proudly from SE Michigan. I visit Metro Detroit frequently and I'm interested in trooping with you guys if down time and SW events coincide. I can't access greatlakesbase.com right now to register; anybody know if the website is down?

Thank you! May the Force be with you <3
Husky (Kevin Johnson)
Great Lakes Base CO
Great Lakes Base CO

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Troopers Helping Troopers (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Jessica,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. We should be monitoring these boards more often, but sometimes we do fail.

Right now we share an event board with the Great Lakes Garrison. You can access their site at www.greatlakesgarrison.com, and click on the forums link. Make a post in The Welcome Mat, be sure to give us your full name and mention you're a member of Apollo Base and we can give you event access.

As always, you are welcome to troop with us anytime!

Restill (Jessica)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Kevin,

There was definitely no rush, so not to worry. I appreciate your help, and look forward to trooping with you guys! Thanks again Smile

Jessica
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Great Lakes Base All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: