Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=265c1784034439ca9e1e2e59b84174aaMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Endor Trooper

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Echo Base -> Costume Build Threads
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dbdgamer (Dan Decker)
Base Membership Officer

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Boston Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 9:09 pm    Post subject: Endor Trooper Reply with quote

Trying to get through building some of the costumes I have collected parts for over the years. One of the first ones is my Endor Trooper. I'm hoping to finish it up no later than late may, or early June.

Two years ago I did the trench coat:

This week, I started to work on the Endor Donut. The guy I had gotten it from had pre-assembled it, and it was just a matter of trimming it to fit, and painting it:

Before Trimming it:

After a bit of trimming:

Even more trimming and painting:

When it comes to the trimming, I used my belt sander, which I would not recommend to anyone, but I was missing a dremmel attatchment, and I was too impatient to wait until morning and go to the hardware store.

For the painting of the Helmet, I used the Krylon Itallian Olive color, I don't recall what I used for the trench coat off hand, but it was the recommended design master colors.

As of right now I have:
Trench Coat,
Shirt
Donut
Soft Cap
DH-17
Backpack
Boots
Gloves

I have ordered:
the pants
belt
pouches
A280 base gun and conversion kit

I still need:
to paint the pants
Convert the A280
Buy material for the gaiters, and make the gaiters.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Echo Base -> Costume Build Threads All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: