Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=0204efaa9cb5f891812f00e7052471c3Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Australian member visiting for comic con!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Alderaan Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BeingOfTheForce92 (Brendan Giddings)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 1:17 pm    Post subject: Australian member visiting for comic con! Reply with quote

Hey guys!
Brendan here from the Rebel Legion Hoth Base out of Melbourne Australia!
I would love to one of the days of Boston Comic Con help out and meet some fellow members from the other side of the globe!
Would love to hear back!
Thanks guys!!
Padme of Hidden Lake ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Gold Star (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi! I dont know if anyone has answered you yet but we do most of our planning on our combined forums with the local 501st garrison 501neg.com - we do let members of other bases in especially if you will be visiting so you can come over there and say hi and we can help you better plan your visit.
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome! I know some folks down under and look forward to adding at least one more. We have our forums under the NEG as we are such a close group and tend to troop together. Find us and join the forums so as to log in and see what is happening.

We are currently in the planning stages and have not set up a sign up sheet for shifts yet but that will happen. We are also on facebook under the NEG which is more used than the Alderaan Base facebook for planning. Come check that out also.

my name is Terry Becker and am jedibarriss on the forums with real name on facebook. Looking forward to seeing you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Alderaan Base All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: