Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=436b5b6c8d4016180c5bf8523d81cd92Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Introduce yourself!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 21, 22, 23  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Bespin Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheLadyNerd ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:41 pm    Post subject: Bespin Newbie Reply with quote

Salutations all!

Briana aka The Lady Nerd, here. Smile I joined the Rebel Legion in October. But due to the holidays, I wasn't able to troop just yet. New Year = new adventures. So I look forward to coming out and meeting you all!

Currently, I do Rey (Jakku version) from The Force Awakens.
PhoenixTrooper ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi all! I know many of you from the other side, but I suppose now I ought to start looking into an outfit I can troop without the rest of the band. Though I guess Clone Commander Bly is close.

See you all soon!

Chris
loosetoon (Steve)
Bespin Base CO
Bespin Base CO

Medals: 5 (View more...)
2017 Dragon Con Medal (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PhoenixTrooper wrote:
Hi all! I know many of you from the other side, but I suppose now I ought to start looking into an outfit I can troop without the rest of the band. Though I guess Clone Commander Bly is close.

See you all soon!

Chris

Welcome Chris. Heck yeah, get that Bly RL approved too!

Rebel Legion Profile

DarthJader11 (Danon Jade McConnell)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:15 pm    Post subject: Hello from Savannah! Reply with quote

I'm brand new to the forums! This is my first post! Hello all! I'm looking for other savannians who can help me get my scavenger Rey up to code. I wore it to SWC this past weekend, and there's some upgrading to do for sure. I also want to get started on a Mon Mothma. Is there a specific place I need to go to get in touch with my local members and shadow them until I'm approved? Thanks for any input! I can't wait to be one of you!
(I've had the 'darthjader11' handle since I started being on the internet so yeah, I know it's dark side but it's a tradition XD)
I'm super excited to get to know my local group!
Fuzzy_Jedi_Slippers ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been costuming since I was a youngling, but only discovered cosplay as an adult. Since then I have been gobbling up fabric and spitting out costumes. One of my prized cosplays was an Elsa from Frozen, which I did for an event at a bookstore. The project was a real eye opener in so many way, and I grew as a costumer as a result!

The Rebel Legion is the perfect mix of costuming challenge and charity. I look forward to getting out into the community and hopefully, inspiring children, (and adults) as a Jedi, once i finish, and get approved. What a wonderful way to honor both Star Wars and George Lucas, using his creations to bring joy to others
loosetoon (Steve)
Bespin Base CO
Bespin Base CO

2016 Dragon Con Medal (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Hello from Savannah! Reply with quote

DarthJader11 wrote:
I'm brand new to the forums! This is my first post! Hello all! I'm looking for other savannians who can help me get my scavenger Rey up to code. I wore it to SWC this past weekend, and there's some upgrading to do for sure. I also want to get started on a Mon Mothma. Is there a specific place I need to go to get in touch with my local members and shadow them until I'm approved? Thanks for any input! I can't wait to be one of you!
(I've had the 'darthjader11' handle since I started being on the internet so yeah, I know it's dark side but it's a tradition XD)
I'm super excited to get to know my local group!

Hi Jader? Welcome. The forums are kinda slow around here. We do most of our blabbing on FB and in the GA Garrison forums. Sign up for an account there and request cadet status. Once you are a cadet, we can add you to the Garrison FB group.

You're best bet for Savannah folks is the Coastal Empire FB page. https://www.facebook.com/Coastal-Empire-Squad-of-the-501st-Legion-164425586983099/

Rebel Legion Profile

loosetoon (Steve)
Bespin Base CO
Bespin Base CO

Dragon Con Planning Team Volunteer (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fuzzy_Jedi_Slippers wrote:
I have been costuming since I was a youngling, but only discovered cosplay as an adult. Since then I have been gobbling up fabric and spitting out costumes. One of my prized cosplays was an Elsa from Frozen, which I did for an event at a bookstore. The project was a real eye opener in so many way, and I grew as a costumer as a result!

The Rebel Legion is the perfect mix of costuming challenge and charity. I look forward to getting out into the community and hopefully, inspiring children, (and adults) as a Jedi, once i finish, and get approved. What a wonderful way to honor both Star Wars and George Lucas, using his creations to bring joy to others

Hi Fuzzy! Glad to have you!

Rebel Legion Profile

dirtyz (Zack)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a copy/paste from the main introduction page, but I plan to be pretty active in local events so I thought I'd say hello here as well...

Hello,

I am a new member, currently tweaking my generic Jedi impression to meet standards. I have been cosplaying for several years now, but decided to join this and the 501st to hang with some larger groups at various events.

I'm a 2014-2017 Dragoncon attendee, and other cosplays include: DC (the Penguin), Fallout (Raider, minuteman, wanderer), Star Trek (DS9, and Next Gen), and the Witcher.

I'm in the metro Atlanta area (Canton) and I am pretty handy with a sewing machine and prop work if anyone needs help making stuff.
WanderingWindward (Casey)
Base Membership Officer

2016 Dragon Con Medal (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Zack! That's awesome, it's good to meet you!
Bespin Base CO
Bespin Base CO

Dragon Con 2015 (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Zack!

Rebel Legion Profile

Skye008 ()

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello everyone! I live in Atlanta and am new to Rebel Legion and to Star Wars cosplay. I have been cosplaying -- mostly from Mass Effect, Skyrim, and Fallout -- for five years. I own three Ultra Sabers and decided it was time to be a Jedi. I'm working on a generic Jedi, which I hope to submit for approval. I look forward to mingling with the lot of you.

Regards,

Ellie
Fuzzy_Jedi_Slippers ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skye008 wrote:
Hello everyone! I live in Atlanta and am new to Rebel Legion and to Star Wars cosplay. I have been cosplaying -- mostly from Mass Effect, Skyrim, and Fallout -- for five years. I own three Ultra Sabers and decided it was time to be a Jedi. I'm working on a generic Jedi, which I hope to submit for approval. I look forward to mingling with the lot of you.

Regards,

Ellie

Hello and welcome! The Cloud City Temple can't wait to have you as a new member! Good Luck if you have any questions let us know we are here to help!
Artooritoo ()

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey everyone! I'm David and I am currently in the 501st with an Imperial Gunner. I have a Republic Commando in the works (slowly....), and have also decided to do an X Wing pilot. I just received some parts and will be doing a build thread of my progress. Will do that this weekend (I hope). I know some of you already, and I look forward to meeting everyone else!
SquarePeg44 ()

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greetings RL Bespin Base,
My name is Lynn and I am brand new to this forum (my first post). I wanted to introduce myself. I live in Roswell and met some of you at DC this year. I have been wanting to work on a Shaak Ti costume for over a year. It will be my first self build. Hope to meet some you soon. Would love to attend a build party too.

Cheers!!!
Fuzzy_Jedi_Slippers ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SquarePeg44 wrote:
Greetings RL Bespin Base,
My name is Lynn and I am brand new to this forum (my first post). I wanted to introduce myself. I live in Roswell and met some of you at DC this year. I have been wanting to work on a Shaak Ti costume for over a year. It will be my first self build. Hope to meet some you soon. Would love to attend a build party too.

Cheers!!!

Hello there!! Welcome to the fourms!! I am also working on a Shaak Ti and have done a ton of research I have a WIP thead if you would like to look at some of my progress. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions I promise I have asked just about every question pertaining to this costume from montrals to fabric!! Here is my WIP thread!!

http://www.forum.rebellegion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89623

WIP....Cloud City Leia, Shaak Ti, Updated Jedi, Marvel Leia, Jawa....yup I'm that nuts!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Bespin Base All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 21, 22, 23  Next
Page 22 of 23

Jump to: