Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=858bec406353a6ff232ef96238c51c31Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Hello. Jedi help/joining/costume questions.
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Freedom Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DamnitDavid ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Test fit, not 100% happy with the belt, and i want bigger pants. It will work for celebration. I will make changes and sumbit approval pics after that.
DamnitDavid ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This'll worl for celebration. I will make changes and do a new belt after them submit oics for approval
DamnitDavid ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not a huge fan of my inner tunic. I am going to alter the pattern a bit and redo it.
TGaines107 ()
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man that's a great looking kit! If it were me, I'd tuck my pants in the boots, bring the tabards closer together, ad a hanger for the lightsaber and put a couple food cylinders and pouches on the belt and lose the collar. When you submit though, they'll tell you of any changes you need to make. You look great!
DamnitDavid ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TGaines107 wrote:
Man that's a great looking kit! If it were me, I'd tuck my pants in the boots, bring the tabards closer together, ad a hanger for the lightsaber and put a couple food cylinders and pouches on the belt and lose the collar. When you submit though, they'll tell you of any changes you need to make. You look great!

Thank you.

I have Removed the collar. I have a hangar for my saber. A small hook that wraps around the backside of the belt. It is painted to it isnt noticeable.
I split the pants and now need to grab a new pair.
I have food capsules incoming, working on pouches, and taking the small sleeves off of the outer tunic soon.
I also got a second saber recently.

I need to sit down for a few hours and just finish everythibg instead of every now and then. I really jabe no timeline for this project.
DamnitDavid ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All modifications and additions have been made. Pictures taken. Will submit for approval soon.
Terian_KenShonen ()

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello. I am friends with OP and he is going to be helping me with my own costume soon.
DamnitDavid ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Terian_KenShonen wrote:
Hello. I am friends with OP and he is going to be helping me with my own costume soon.

I'm waiting on that acceptance...i hopr
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Freedom Base All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: