Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=2ad129792a695435b7074237c4e106baMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Sabine season 3 WIP

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Seralu ()

Medals: None

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:03 pm    Post subject: Sabine season 3 WIP Reply with quote

Hello everyone!

I am building a Sabine in hopes to be accepted in the Rebel Legion. I am building her season 3 armor. I know her CRL for season 3 isn't out yet but I'm still in the beginning stages so I hope by the time I'm done the CRL is out and I hope that I am able to clear it just fine.

I've had the armor pieces for a while now and but only recently was able to start on it. Of course she has been through three different paint designs already. I know I could choose from each season but I decided to do the newest season because the series showed more and if not focusing on her backstory this season. First time I started watching Rebels, I was drawn to her in an instant.

Now for the WIP images...I'm not all that great with props but I do have a friend that is amazing at it and is helping me paint the hard parts. I'll be working on the soft parts as I am better a sewing. He does amazing work and if you need anything painted, he does commissions as well. Please do check him out: https://www.facebook.com/lanecreativestudios/

I am currently doing some mods to my boots and will shortly have the pictures up soon but here are few images of my helmet! I can't wait to see the finished product! I will be posting progress photos on this thread so please let me know how I am doing. I am still really new to getting approval to costumes so any comment and help is appreciated. Smile

Lebo1138 (Jason Leibowitz)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 3 (View more...)
Troopers Helping Troopers (Amount: 2)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am no expert - but looking good!
Seralu ()

Medals: None

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks!!! I can't wait to see it all finished and ready for trooping!
Telari (Sarah Adams)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Bronze Medal (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you posted in the Rebel Supporters forum? Many Sabine builds are there throughout the legion and if you need any help you will find more support there then just here in Endor base. I look forward to seeing what you have accomplished. Good Luck!

MTFBWY

"I'd rather kiss the Wookie."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: