Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=63474bd3f8a20136f4951f2dd9bf3d19Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Rey boots alternative - How-to video

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Rebel Supporters -> New Star Wars costumes ep 7 on
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WiliQueen (Valerie Meachum)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:52 pm    Post subject: Rey boots alternative - How-to video Reply with quote

I had a bit of a windfall from a freelance project and decided to splurge on the Po-Zu boots before submitting, so I can't guarantee that these would have been approved, but as far as I can tell there aren't any problems. Looking at the standards list, you would need to substitute something more leather-like for the grosgrain ribbon I used for the lacing loops on the sides.

This would have been more useful when the boots I started with were still in stock at stores, but I have seen some recently on eBay. Hopefully helpful to someone! :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xxLtICZKw4

Nar Shaddaa Base: Rey ~ Mara Jade ~ Shalla Varee KJO
stardancer1914 (Star Dancer)
Detachment CO
Detachment CO

Medals: 6 (View more...)
Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They would need some modifications but this is a good video to get started. We do have tutorials for the boots in the tutorial forum.

• United Citizens of the Galactic Republic DCO 2016 to present
  • UCGR - DXO 2015
  • Legion Costume Judge - Jedi & Rebel Supporters
  • Mos Eisley Base - Grand Canyon State

Your past is who you are today so move forward and don't look back
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Rebel Supporters -> New Star Wars costumes ep 7 on All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: