Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=8ed1a2e27a804b9e07c1e403f5bcacb2Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Galen Marek aka Starkiller

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Jedi -> EU Jedi
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nemo (Roman Demuth-Buch)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:30 pm    Post subject: Galen Marek aka Starkiller Reply with quote

Hi All,

I just received my Clothears Starkiller outfit, it just looks amazing, and I'm looking forward to having it fully fit to me.

My question is can this be approved without his armor parts (gaunlet, shoulder)?

I have made an order for the armor parts but they won't be ready anytime soon, and I really want to use this costume, but don't want to do alle the photo shoot and stuff if it's impossible from the start.

I have borrowed a picture from Clothears to show what I'm asking can be approved. And a pic of the costume I got. (I know it's carzy bright but my camera needed flash at the moment.

Koda Vonnor (BillCostigan)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Roman,

The Training Gear costume from The Force Unleashed is actually an established 501st Legion costume. Because Starkiller is still Vader's secret apprentice at this point in the game, and acting as an agent of the Empire, it is not approvable for the Rebel Legion.

Check out www.theflagshipeclipse.com for details and the full CRL and requirements for this costume.

~ Bill C. (General Kota)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm I was told it was a eligible for dual approval? He uses that gear almost all the way through the game.

Edit:

This is a fully approved Starkiller, so yes it can Bill

http://www.forum.rebellegion.com/forum/costume.php?mode=view&c=8495&bu=profile.php%3Fmode%3Dviewprofile%26u%3D11209&bl=Back%20to%20jedimastermolina%27s%20profile
Koda Vonnor (BillCostigan)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nemo wrote:
Hmm I was told it was a eligible for dual approval? He uses that gear almost all the way through the game.

Edit:

This is a fully approved Starkiller, so yes it can Bill

http://www.forum.rebellegion.com/forum/costume.php?mode=view&c=8495&bu=profile.php%3Fmode%3Dviewprofile%26u%3D11209&bl=Back%20to%20jedimastermolina%27s%20profile

I stand corrected. I was looking strictly at the standards listed at http://www.forum.rebellegion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14193 which do not show the TFU Starkiller training gear. Notice Alan's costume is listed as: Costume Type: Jedi
Informal/Non-canon rather than a "Starkiller" or Galen Marek face character. While I do not know the details of his costume approval, I do believe that the formal canon Face Character is strictly 501st.

I defer to the LCJs or LMO for the answer to your original question.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did this get approved in the end?
love the costume how much did it cost?
do you have any photos with you wearing it please?
Thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Jedi -> EU Jedi All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: