Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=540aa292163af5c919ac7d83963f58c6Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Reporting for duty

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Mountain Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Caden_Horn ()

Medals: None

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reporting for duty Reply with quote

Greetings,

I have always wanted to learn how to make costumes and I'm a huge fan of Star Wars. I am a 17 year Army veteran who has deployed 4 times to a combat zone. Currently, I am a full time student at the Universtiy of Colorado Denver, going for my bachelors degree in film and television. I would like to thank you for accepting me into the forums. For my first project, I want to start with an X-Wing pilot helmet. Does anyone have any advise one where to start in looking for kits, when painting the helmet, is their room for expression or is there a set outline for painting it? I look forward to meeting everyone and I hope y'all have a great time.

Craig
bobafret (Dave Adams)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Celebration Europe 3 (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hiya! Darth Hair makes an amazing pilot helmet, also available as a kit. You can find info on that here:

http://www.forum.rebellegion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=52880
Active Legion Member

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome aboard!

I also recommend our resident prop maker, Darth Hair https://www.facebook.com/DHPFX/?fref=ts

He's located here in Thornton

I'm always tickled on how many military folks we have in our ranks. You are in very good company, and thank you for your service.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Mountain Base All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: